Minimum players needed for Auf Wiedersehen Petrovic?

Leeeoom

I have two copies of the game and then I have a friend that wants to boost this trophy with me.

Question is, are three players enough to get this trophy? I know the races only require two, but the others are a bit of an unknown.

Thanks!

Edited by Leonmyster

35 minutes ago, Leonmyster said:

I have two copies of the game and then I have a friend that wants to boost this trophy with me.

Question is, are three players enough to get this trophy? I know the races only require two, but the others are a bit of an unknown.

Thanks!

Team modes need 4

I literally boosted the races by myself with two PS3s and a 2nd copy. Unfortunately its been 4 years since i earned the platinum so I can't tell you what others helped me with what. I know the team modes need 4. Other than that I'm clueless. I don't even remember what my 300th platinum was :/ 

Edited by EternalChaos72

to be specific...car jack city, team car jack city, cops 'n crooks, turf war, and the teamplayer trophy will require 4 minimum...team deathmatch and team mafiya work will require 3 minimum...all else can be done with 2...i recommend an active partner for fly the co-op as well...some very experienced players are able to pass bomb da base ii and deal breaker solo but it is highly discouraged for those with minimal experience...the guide linked in the above post is fact checked regularly, is up-to-date, and all methods and jntel are still 100% accurate...enjoy...

• 2 weeks later...