Next two Tales speculation

Valtekken173

The next two free Lost Tales of Greece are "A Friend Worth Dying For" and "The Heir of Memories". Following the release scheme Ubisoft's been following until now, the two quests should be released respectively on the 26th of February and on the 12th of March. I opened this thread because I found something interesting in the trophies' icons. For some reason the website doesn't allow me to embed them right now so I'll try later, but I can tell you who they depict. The first one depicts Barnabas and is named "A Friend Worth Dying For", meaning that this quest will probably have Barnabas get into some trouble and Alexios/Kassandra having to risk his/her life to save him. The second one is far more interesting as it depicts Layla and is named "The Heir of Memories", which makes me think this will be the first optional DLC modern day quest. It's very interesting, 'cause it signals one of the possible directions Ubisoft could go in to expand the modern day storyline for those who want more of that (like me). The name means it'll have to delve into Layla's role as told to her by

Spoiler

Alexios or Kassandra at the end of the Pythagoras quest line.

What do you think? Are these plausible predictions for the next two quests?
EDIT: Here are the icons.
4JG0jm2.png

Edited by Valtekken173
  • Like 4

9 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

The next two free Lost Tales of Greece are "A Friend Worth Dying For" and "The Heir of Memories". Following the release scheme Ubisoft's been following until now, the two quests should be released respectively on the 26th of February and on the 12th of March. I opened this thread because I found something interesting in the trophies' icons. For some reason the website doesn't allow me to embed them right now so I'll try later, but I can tell you who they depict. The first one depicts Barnabas and is named "A Friend Worth Dying For", meaning that this quest will probably have Barnabas get into some trouble and Alexios/Kassandra having to risk his/her life to save him. The second one is far more interesting as it depicts Layla and is named "The Heir of Memories", which makes me think this will be the first optional DLC modern day quest. It's very interesting, 'cause it signals one of the possible directions Ubisoft could go in to expand the modern day storyline for those who want more of that (like me). The name means it'll have to delve into Layla's role as told to her by

Reveal hidden contents

4JG0jm2.png

I think you are spot fucking on my friend. But big question... How are you seeing these icons??

6 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

I think you are spot fucking on my friend. But big question... How are you seeing these icons??

Click on the respective trophies on the AC Odyssey trophy list, that will take you to the achievers list and it shows the trophy image on that page, but not the main trophy list page for some reason. ;)

29 minutes ago, dokkanexpert said:

I found them in the main list for the game, under the "Additional Feats" DLC section. It's public info, I think?

1 hour ago, Leo Leopold Leon III said:

it's definitely about Barnabas and Layla(?) somehow

Layla's is obviously the more interesting of the two, because it would mean we get to witness something in modern day or even play as her again in modern day.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/02/2019 at 2:07 PM, Valtekken173 said:

Reveal hidden contents

4JG0jm2.png

Hi guys,

Any update on the release dates? I can't find any "A Friend Worth Dying For" quest and I'm level 63.

Thanks!

5 hours ago, DamnBoudika said:

Hi guys,

Any update on the release dates? I can't find any "A Friend Worth Dying For" quest and I'm level 63.

Thanks!

Ubi already confirmed both quests as "coming in March and beyond", so my predicted schedule was obviously wrong because Ubi decided for whatever reason not to launch any Lost Tale of Greece except for "A Brother's Seduction" in February.

7 hours ago, Valtekken173 said:

Ubi already confirmed both quests as "coming in March and beyond", so my predicted schedule was obviously wrong because Ubi decided for whatever reason not to launch any Lost Tale of Greece except for "A Brother's Seduction" in February.

Thanks mate! I'll be on RDR2 in the meantime then ?

1 hour ago, DamnBoudika said:

Thanks mate! I'll be on RDR2 in the meantime then 1f62c.png

You're welcome!

1 hour ago, Vizard-Ichigo-- said:

Whatever they are, they'll be meh and possibly destroy the lore even more.  That said, I'm always in for more content in this game.

The lore has already been completely rekt, not much more Ubi can do to worsen its condition. The game also sucks as a game, not just as an AC, so yeah...I'm only playing the extra content because I hate seeing >100% percentages.