Completing the synthesis part of the gummiphone

Hunter777Merritt

It took me till end game mainly because some of the ingredients spawn only from battle portals and others spawn alot easier from portals but if u just wait till u can use portals to worry about it I'll be fine shouldn't take very long plus it'll help twards lvl 99

This games plat and synthesis stuff was far and wide easier than the past games

Also u might want to edit the title to say synthesis so u might get more replies

Edited by Taliesin_2943
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Erkawest said:

I did this last after beating the story, took me about 3-4 hours to collect and synth all items. 

Start by checking the most common item used to craft the items and start farming it, some crystals require another farmable crystal and so on

Damn.. that’s a lot of work, but I’m not quitting yet..

13 hours ago, Taliesin_2943 said:

It took me till end game mainly because some of the ingredients spawn only from battle portals and others spawn alot easier from portals but if u just wait till u can use portals to worry about it I'll be fine shouldn't take very long plus it'll help twards lvl 99

This games plat and synthesis stuff was far and wide easier than the past games

Also u might want to edit the title to say synthesis so u might get more replies

14 hours ago, RedRodriguez87 said:

make a checklist of what items you need and their ingredients. Then total up those ingredients individually and make a list of those. Finally, look into your synthesis inventory and subtract THOSE from your ingredient list. From there, just go around and farm only what you need.

Thank you guys. I will use the info you guys gave me and go get this play. I changed th title btw.

I'm currently working on the Synthesis grind myself and it's one of the last things I need for the platinum.  Waiting until end game has the added benefit of already having a ton of materials randomly collected while completing the game.  I'm finding that some of the crystals are easier to just synthesize than actually collect though (example: Lucid crystals from battle gate 10, I did about 10 of these and didn't find a single one.)  Should finish up today or tomorrow when I have time and clean up the plat.  Good luck!

• Like 1