Hq tower kids

Hey_Its_Mr_Jay

Can anyone explain why there is so much childish behaviour on the hq tower I just don’t get it? 

The other day I made it to floor 15 but one guy (who was not a medic) decided to go around killing everyone.

I get this most games now with idiots shooting at the start, I don’t get why they can’t turn friendly fire off it’s just encourage childish gamers to ruin it for us that want to play.

Hard and nightmare missions were no where near as bad as hq.

people leave which I understand when they see low level players, I at least check their pvp kda so it gives some idea of their ability.

but regardless of that it’s filled with kids and I don’t know why they just can’t take friendly fire off.

Oh yeah, childish behaviour sucks. Not only Team-Killing. Really annoying is loud music, screaming kids and familymembers/friends talking in the chat-background. It sucks, asking for ammo/medic and nobody hears you. Or people playing medic, fighting in the frontline and don't care about healing. Ok, its only a game, no reason to get frustrated. But, it is frustating. It kills the fun. Yesterday, i had a super team of randoms. Was an funny hour. Everyone of them knew what to do, no need to ask after ammo or medic. Of course no kids, only adults. Two with a higher rank than me, two with a lower. Worked, succesfully beat Earthshaker on normal. Mostly very hard with only randoms.

• Like 1

Yesterday evening was really sick. Started 3 times Earthshaker on Hard. The first try, the Teamkilling began in the Heli. 2nd Floor, all dead. The second try began ok, but on the 2nd Floor the Killing started again. Same at the 3rd start. And everytime different people. Wtf is wrong with those dickheads? I reallly dont get it.

• Like 1

Same thing is happening today on HQ. 

I bought the Atlas M40A5, to have for Co-Op/Spec Ops. They see I have the new "fresh" weapon and I'm getting most kills, boom, they start shooting me.

FFS, I'm at 100% on the game, I just want to play for fun now, but clearly can't.

• Like 1

Today again. Can't play Earthshaker on Hard, because the last 6 tries, everytime, someone started killing the Team. Was not against me only, fucked up the whole team.I lke the Game, especially the PvE stuff. But this is stupid. I don't get it.

Getting rid of friendly fire would help, but that's part of the difficulty. Close quarters battle, bullets flying everywhere.

Can't even tell you many times I was downed by my own team during waves. I'd like to think I got caught in the crossfire, but then you see kill cam and it was your own teammate and no enemies in sight.

• 10 months later...
11 hours ago, nojokaboom said:

Can anyone confirm if the beneficial glitch for the HQ Special Operation still works? There's not been an earner since the 17th of Dec of last year for "Stairway to Heavens" trophy so that's why i'm asking. 

Beneficial glitch??

4 hours ago, CESVR-1 said:

Damn that's really interesting. How did he manage to not be in the elevator?

Don't know how he did it exactly judging by vid, just aware that it might still be ripe for use if it didn't get fixed yet

Though then again should still be manageable legit if you get good/p2w teammates to semi-carry you

• Like 1

On the previous video that you showed, i think there was a part where the guy under the elevator was the only person alive and everyone got resurrected on the next round once they were dead. 

Edit: 6:20 on the first video you showed and it ends when he gets to the plane part.

Also the latest video i see of the glitch being used is a month ago but i saw a comment in another video made a week ago that it got fixed.

Edited by CESVR-1