Anyone else having "Bawsaq maintenance" ?

Paracelsius22

Hello,

trying to maximise the cash with Lester assassination missions, i cannot access Bawsaq stock markets via ingame nor rockstar social website.

I have sent a ticket to rockstar : they know about this issue and working on it.

It seems to be a week now and no improvements...

It also seems to be a recurrent problem.

So my question is : does anyone can access it ?

Thanks ;-)

PS : I'm stuck with this mission, as the 1st assassination mission has to be done prior to "fib heist" and the rest of the game...

Thank you for your advice, i was thinking the same thing until i check the psnprofile guide which states :

" Mission #1: Invest in BettaPharmaceuticals (on the BAWSAQ market) before you start the mission and sell it, after it has risen about +60%."

In fact, the 5 lester missions involves 3 lcn investments and 3 bawsaq investments.

So indeed, if R* doesn't fix it : the 2 trophies will be hard to pop...

Reading other topics, the first recent post seems to be from 02/28.

Edited by Paracelsius22

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/03/2019 at 0:06 AM, Paracelsius22 said:

Thank you for your advice, i was thinking the same thing until i check the psnprofile guide which states :

" Mission #1: Invest in BettaPharmaceuticals (on the BAWSAQ market) before you start the mission and sell it, after it has risen about +60%."

In fact, the 5 lester missions involves 3 lcn investments and 3 bawsaq investments.

So indeed, if R* doesn't fix it : the 2 trophies will be hard to pop...

Reading other topics, the first recent post seems to be from 02/28.

Which Trophies are you talking about? I'm guessing trading pure alpha and A lot of cheddar? Trading pure alpha pops when you make any profit from the stock market and I didn't know this myself but A lot of Cheddar can pop when you invest in the stock market itself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Has the Bawsaq market been totally abandoned by Rockstar for good? I see the stocks dont seem to move on social club or the game and it doesnt recognize my portfolio on the website...has there been some partial server shutdown etc. I dont know about?