DLC/Season Pass worth the buy?

Is the Season Pass DLC worth buying? It’s currenly $16 on psn but don’t k is if the DLCs are any good. Really regret buying the ones for FarCry 5, as they were very bad. Don’t want to buy them if they dont add anything new really, or just aren’t that fun to play. 

I played the Fallen Ghost DLC a few days ago and that feels like the main game just in small. They added 3 new enemy types but the area is taken from the original.

I have only played 1 mission from the Narco Road DLC but that felt different. It's about racing in a monster truck over an obstacle course.

So back to your question it's a tie between 1 dlc feels different and 1 doesn't

The DLC isn't too terrible for Wildlands, and it's one of Ubisoft's better DLCs (Far Cry 5's DLC is probably the worst I've ever played). It is extremely grindy like other Ubisoft games as well (it will still take some time to get the 100% in each region, which is a trophy in each DLC), but no online bullshit at least. They're more story related with some interested stuff added, but both play very similarly to the main game in terms of needing to take down region bosses leading up the main target. I hated that the Narco Road DLC was so vehicle focused since the driving mechanics are atrocious in Wildlands. Overall it has pretty decent DLC though.

If you liked the main game, why not. If you didn't, no.

The 1st DLC is just shite, the 2nd they just ramped up the difficulty for no reason, making it just as annoying as the vehicles randomly veering to one side in the 1st DLC.

• 7 months later...
10 minutes ago, BEER_MONSTER_99 said:

I've just got the game and am going to get the SP when it's on sale, I'm curious about the Year 2 Pass though, to me it just looks like a load of early unlocks for mainly the PVP, is there anything else that make this worth getting?

you are better off just buying the 2 DLC packs on there own unless you are interested in a couple of guns and costumes. They were both on discount a couple of days ago. The season pass and the 2 year pass are pretty pointless in my opinion.

12 minutes ago, SirPigFace said:

you are better off just buying the 2 DLC packs on there own unless you are interested in a couple of guns and costumes. They were both on discount a couple of days ago. The season pass and the 2 year pass are pretty pointless in my opinion.

Thanks, other than any related Trophies I have zero interest in the PVP, so if it's just skins I'll pass on the Y2, I'll just stick with the 2 DLC's.