Hi there!!! :)

Blutterfly16

Erm... Hi!

I've been lurking for about a year but never posted anything 'cause I'm awkward with strangers but I think it'd be fun to maybe get some friends and why not...?

I'm from Uruguay (a tiny little country in South America) but we pretty much get ignored by Sony down here so my account is from the USA, like most here. I bought a PS4 2 years ago because I absolutely NEEDED Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Future Tone and Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist in my life. I'm pretty random at picking games but like Hack-and-Slash, Rythm, RPGs, Open World, Visual Novels and anything Adventure really. I'm not a trophy hunter, not by a long shot (I lack the skill), but if there's a trophy I think I can get, I'll give it a couple tries.

Anyway, the whole point of this "introduction" thingy is that tomorrow Fate/EXTELLA LINK finally, FINALLY gets its localized release and I've been waiting for it for an year like the crazy fangirl I am and since it has 4-VS-4 online multiplayer and I've got no friends that like the series, maybe someone here wants to battle it out with me (please, please, pretty please).

OK, I don't know what else to say so... Bye.

PS. If you find it in your heart to befriend me, I have cookies!!!! (I mean, it'd be hard to send them to you and I'll probably eat them myself before that happens but it's the thought that counts, right?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...