Adept plague glitched?

One day, it will be patched. It is obtainable, however there's something that doesn't trigger the trophy to pop even though it should. Keep trying and eventually you'll obtain it, or wait for a patch. I've reached out to the support team. Might be good if more people reached out to them, so that they can fix it as soon as possible.

9 hours ago, beerwego said:

I just did the Adept Spirit trophy but didn't pop.... I did have 3 d/c so only got ruthless killer but I'm sure they don't normally stop it working.... Anyone having problems with the adept trophies? 

I never have issue with Adept killers trophies. They always popped up when I sacrified all survivors. Even with the few bad losers disconnecting, it counted for my trophies.

• Like 1

Ok so for those wondering they have made Adapt Killer trophies harder to earn.

It is no longer just to get a merciless victory and using all 3 perks, You also have to get two of the Pip's from getting high scores in all four category's and a  a merciless victory with all 3 perks.

They have been complaining about this on Reddit and the official forums.

this is all because they changed the damn ranking system them means F all in the first place

• Like 1

EDIT May 3rd, 2019:

Day before, I got Adept Legion but all 5 generators were done. However, I didn’t check my emblems. Today, I got Adept Trapper trophy, where I got all but one iridescent emblem, and one survivor DCed. For what it’s worth, the DCed person did get hooked twice. So it seems like the trophies are back to strictly sacrifices only, no double pip.

I can confirm that the trophies are much harder now. I'm not a killer main to begin with. But anyway, I had a game with the Wraith with its base perks. Got 4 sacrifices but did not get 2 pips and the trophy did not pop. So it looks gameoncomrade is correct and that you also need the 2 pips to get the trophy.

Edited by i-kicked-a-brit
Update some outdated info

• 2 months later...