Game Not Showing / Trophies not unlocking

thefourfoldroot

So, played for a while, then decided to check the trophy list while taking a break. Seems to be basic complete these mission trophies - but had no trophies popping during gameplay.. Thinking the game just decided not to break immersion by them pop I went to dashboard to check my trophies. No trophies found because the game wasn't even on the list! 

Anyone know what the hell is going on? That's never happened to any game I've played before.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

1 hour ago, MidnightDragon said:

It's possible the first list is for a different region. If so, your trophies won't show until they add it for Europe.

Are you talking about this site or PSN. I literally mean the game is not showing up on my ps trophy list on my PS4 dash...I presume the game is the EU version as I bought it digitally in the sale.

I started it a couple days ago and did the tutorial which I assume is the first trophy. No trophy, no list. I checked other sites and the last trophy earned seems to be Dec 2018. Maybe trophies are broken for this?

Edited by josh1772
Actually Dec here on psnprofiles
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, thefourfoldroot said:

Are you talking about this site or PSN. I literally mean the game is not showing up on my ps trophy list on my PS4 dash...I presume the game is the EU version as I bought it digitally in the sale.

This site pulls trophy data from PSN.

On 20/03/2019 at 10:39 PM, josh1772 said:

I started it a couple days ago and did the tutorial which I assume is the first trophy. No trophy, no list. I checked other sites and the last trophy earned seems to be Dec 2018. Maybe trophies are broken for this?

Well if they don't fix it then that's the second plain broken VR game I've bought recently (the other being Xing, which doesn't save correctly).

Sony's quality control really needs to improve if they don't make getting refunds on digital purchases easy.

Edited by thefourfoldroot

I emailed support yesterday and this morning I got this back: "Our last update for the game broke Trophy support. We weren't able to fix it for a long time because our Playstation dev machine died. We just got a replacement and will be working on a patch for the near future but no ETA yet. Sorry for the problem." So trophies are indeed broken but they are working to fix it.

2 hours ago, josh1772 said:

I emailed support yesterday and this morning I got this back: "Our last update for the game broke Trophy support. We weren't able to fix it for a long time because our Playstation dev machine died. We just got a replacement and will be working on a patch for the near future but no ETA yet. Sorry for the problem." So trophies are indeed broken but they are working to fix it.

Thanks for the update. I'll just hold off playing the game and get back to Skyrim VR. Just in case they don't autopop.

• 1 year later...

I got the trophies by reverting back to 1.00. The devblog says 1.06 patch is coming that might fix trophies but until then this seems to be the only way. There was no autopopping either, I already played 3 missions but completing them again unlocked the trophies.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, Northerlighter said:

Their reply today:

We tried fixing this in our latest update but it didn't work. We no longer have access to Sony developer support so we can't fix this anymore.

Lol, if I cared more or spent much I’d say they should refund if they release a broken game or break it after a patch.

I just loaded it up today: nothing. List doesn't even appear. Yet they "fixed it" according to patch 1.06. I bet they never even did shit about it in the first place. Five bucks wasted. Ah well. Game was boring as hell anyway. Generic piece of garbage.

Edited by MrTacoNinja