The Last of Us bug :DDD

Lubajz79LFC

The pictures are more than 500 kb so there is my link if you like to see : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=634793596531639&set=pcb.634793889864943&type=1&theater

I found it today play the Hotel Lobby level ....  there are two pictures...can not see the arrows so just click on side of the picture and it will show second one as well :)

Edited by lubajz10

Ha. Does everyone get the bits where the 3rd A.I (e.g. Tess, Bill) on the sneaking bits they just run all about the place like a mad person banging into enemies? Also when you're in the sewers with Sam I could not get past with anyone seeing me. Even if I was hiding behind a wall they would still somehow spot me! Had to kill them all to get past it.

• Like 1

This is a great game, but there is alooooot of bugs/glitches. Nothing that really effects the gameplay more than to the eyes. 

But this is absolutley not a 10/10 game. I would go for 9/10. But to rate a game with this many bugs/glitches 10/10 is just beyond me, 10/10 it is supposed to be flaweless. 

This is a great game, but there is alooooot of bugs/glitches. Nothing that really effects the gameplay more than to the eyes. 

But this is absolutley not a 10/10 game. I would go for 9/10. But to rate a game with this many bugs/glitches 10/10 is just beyond me, 10/10 it is supposed to be flaweless. 

In my 13 hour single player playthrough (well, 12 hours and 50 minutes) and 3-4 hours with multiplayer I haven't experienced a single bug or glitch, nothing that I noticed anyways. 

Parker

• Like 1

In my 13 hour single player playthrough (well, 12 hours and 50 minutes) and 3-4 hours with multiplayer I haven't experienced a single bug or glitch, nothing that I noticed anyways. 

Parker

The one i react to the most is the one Chrisy meantioned. Like down in the subway when you sneak around the clickers, Tess & Ellie runs around all over the place while small sudden move from my way will set them of, they are not on their radar at all. 

Well yeah tbh it would have been worse if they where, but why are they even running around from the start?

Then there are alot of small ones i have noticed, i typical example is once you enter the hotell. You are supposed to take the latter to get to the next level. Well i grabbed the latter put it in place then realised that this could probably be used to scout the area for supplies (which it also was), did that went back just to find Ellie magicaly already being upstairs but there is no way se could have got up there. 

These small bugs/glitches i keep running into, not alot and as i said it doesn't really ruin the gameplay for me more than it rubs me the wrong way abit. Especially since i said earlier this game have been getting sooo many 10/10 reviews, and i just don't feel these small stuff should be happening on a 10/10 game. 

I have the digital download as well, if this could be a problem just signed to that versions. And the disc versions might be free from this. 

Anyway need to point this out once again since there are so many internet knights out there! ^^ I like this game, alot! 

Edited by helpthemedic