Could you help me decide? :)

ille1234

I know that there's a lot of games coming out in a while and that i really shouldn't buy any new games right now but i've got a giftcard from GameStop that's itching in my wallet and i need to get it out of there.

So my question to you is, which game should i get?

I've narrowed down my options to three different games. Dead Island, FUEL and Split/Second.

I would've gotten Dead Island a long time ago if i would actually have some friends to play it with, it's seems really fun to play with a couple of friends. What i'm wondering though is if it is fun to play alone and if the zombies get really annoying after a while.

FUEL is a game that i just recently found out about and it seems pretty good, however i'm not that into motorcycle games, i've just never liked them all that much but this seems like it could be a great deal of fun :)

As for Split/Second, i've heard that this game is pretty good but i've never really tried it out myself so i really don't know. The game itself seems pretty good, i just don't know if it has anything that keeps me wanting to play it for some time :P

Also if you have any other suggestions to a game that i might like, preferably a racing game since i'm in a bit of a racing game phase at the moment :P

Thanks for your time!

Honestly ille, I would say just wait a little longer...

We've got Skyrim & the new Batman on the way.

If you have to though, wait a bit for Dead island, or speak to someone who has it, I think it needs at least another patch before it's working as it should on release day. Fuel is pretty poor imo, and Split Second, although its fun, the online is pretty dead.

Although its not truly racing, get yourself a PSN card and pick up Burnout Crash. trial is on the PSN store now.

Honestly ille, I would say just wait a little longer...

We've got Skyrim & the new Batman on the way.

If you have to though, wait a bit for Dead island, or speak to someone who has it, I think it needs at least another patch before it's working as it should on release day. Fuel is pretty poor imo, and Split Second, although its fun, the online is pretty dead.

Although its not truly racing, get yourself a PSN card and pick up Burnout Crash. trial is on the PSN store now.

I know, this is really stupid of me. I really should wait for a while :P

Perhaps a PSN game is the way to go, it might ease the pain caused by abscense of playable games for a while until we hit november :)

I would recommend Deus Ex, absolutely amazing game. I was thinking about getting Dead Island as well but I'm waiting a little while till they roll out a few patches to solve some of the problems I've heard about.

Yea, i've got bad memories from AC2, that game trophy glitched bad for me...

I would play Deus Ex but i don't really think that that game suits me. It's really to "futuristic" for me :P

If you are looking for a fun racing game that is still active online, I'd suggest one of the following based on my experience playing them:

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit

Need for Speed: Shift

Both are very solid, fun games.

I just platted Hot Pursuit, fantastic game imo!

As for Shift, i've been looking into that and am downloading the demo right now :)

I would say wait until Batman and Skyrim come out !

As mentioned before, if you do want Dead Island I would wait until a decent patch comes out. I have DI and it's basically unplayable for me as the trophies are glitched and saving is damn near impossible. I was playing for a solid 9 hours, turned my PS3 off to sleep and when I woke up the next day almost all of my effort was for nothing due to the fact it saved almost 6 hours ago. Hmmm. Besides that though, it's a solid title. >.<

I would say wait until Batman and Skyrim come out !

As mentioned before, if you do want Dead Island I would wait until a decent patch comes out. I have DI and it's basically unplayable for me as the trophies are glitched and saving is damn near impossible. I was playing for a solid 9 hours, turned my PS3 off to sleep and when I woke up the next day almost all of my effort was for nothing due to the fact it saved almost 6 hours ago. Hmmm. Besides that though, it's a solid title. >.<

Haha, so i'm definately not buying that game in a while seing as trophy glitches and glitches in general make me rather pissy :D

Definitly wait

There are so many great titles coming out at the end of the year like Arkham City, Skyrim, Uncharted 3 and AC Revelations just to name a few

Yupp, i think that's what i'm going to have to do. Maybe i'll borrow a game from a friend or something :)