Anyone working on a Trophy guide?

Hi guys just wondering if anyone is working on a Trophy Guide for this game yet! 

Really surprising to see no Trophy guide up yet as most AAA games already would've had them by this time. I'm assuming it's the difficulty of the game. PowerPyx already has a trophy guide but im not sure if its ethical to just copy paste his trophy guide here. What do you guys think?

31 minutes ago, kedireturns said:

Hi guys just wondering if anyone is working on a Trophy Guide for this game yet! 

Really surprising to see no Trophy guide up yet as most AAA games already would've had them by this time. I'm assuming it's the difficulty of the game. PowerPyx already has a trophy guide but im not sure if its ethical to just copy paste his trophy guide here. What do you guys think?

There's one being worked on here that should be published pretty soon. You don't want to copy & paste other guides made by other writers though, that would be plagiarism, which we can't publish

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

There's one being worked on here that should be published pretty soon, you don't want to copy & paste other guides made by other writers though, that would be plagiarism which we can't publish

Oh awesome will wait for that. And cheers will never do that.

1 hour ago, kedireturns said:

PowerPyx already has a trophy guide

PowerPyx's website always gives my browser AIDS when I visit it. I usually just google the question I have for either a specific trophy or a gameplay mechanic and there's always at least 5 sources with the info I'm looking for. I've found RockPaperShotgun and vg247 to be pretty good.

Edited by FrostyMcNugs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Not a real trophy guide, but Fextralife has a great wiki and community on Discord.

If you have any questions you will get an answer there really fast.

Edit: guide -> wiki

Wow thank you so much for this. I absolutely love the wiki thanks for introducing me to him. I love it!

Here's is the wiki link for anybody interested:https://sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/

3 hours ago, kedireturns said:

Wow thank you so much for this. I absolutely love the wiki thanks for introducing me to him. I love it!

Here's is the wiki link for anybody interested:https://sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/

NP, glad I could help! There is a progress rout with keypoints as wel as a complete walktrough guide + info on all bosses, minibosses, items, endings, ....

If thats not enought there is an active Discord :)

Also, they have this for a lot of games. DS1 trough DS3, Bloodborne, Fallout games, Horizon, Nioh,...

• Like 1

On 08/04/2019 at 10:07 PM, Bunkerbudy said:

NP, glad I could help! There is a progress rout with keypoints as wel as a complete walktrough guide + info on all bosses, minibosses, items, endings, ....

If thats not enought there is an active Discord :)

Also, they have this for a lot of games. DS1 trough DS3, Bloodborne, Fallout games, Horizon, Nioh,...

Very true! WIsh they had God of war too !

Thanks again :)