kedireturns

Anyone working on a Trophy guide?

10 posts in this topic

Hi guys just wondering if anyone is working on a Trophy Guide for this game yet! 

Really surprising to see no Trophy guide up yet as most AAA games already would've had them by this time. I'm assuming it's the difficulty of the game. PowerPyx already has a trophy guide but im not sure if its ethical to just copy paste his trophy guide here. What do you guys think?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, kedireturns said:

PowerPyx already has a trophy guide but im not sure if its ethical to just copy paste his trophy guide here.

 

@PowerPyx

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

31 minutes ago, kedireturns said:

Hi guys just wondering if anyone is working on a Trophy Guide for this game yet! 

Really surprising to see no Trophy guide up yet as most AAA games already would've had them by this time. I'm assuming it's the difficulty of the game. PowerPyx already has a trophy guide but im not sure if its ethical to just copy paste his trophy guide here. What do you guys think?

 

There's one being worked on here that should be published pretty soon. You don't want to copy & paste other guides made by other writers though, that would be plagiarism, which we can't publish

 

Edited by BlindMango
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BlindMango said:

 

There's one being worked on here that should be published pretty soon, you don't want to copy & paste other guides made by other writers though, that would be plagiarism which we can't publish

Oh awesome will wait for that. And cheers will never do that.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, kedireturns said:

 PowerPyx already has a trophy guide

2

 

PowerPyx's website always gives my browser AIDS when I visit it. I usually just google the question I have for either a specific trophy or a gameplay mechanic and there's always at least 5 sources with the info I'm looking for. I've found RockPaperShotgun and vg247 to be pretty good.

Edited by FrostyMcNugs
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Not a real trophy guide, but Fextralife has a great wiki and community on Discord.

If you have any questions you will get an answer there really fast.

 

Edit: guide -> wiki

Edited by Bunkerbudy
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Bunkerbudy said:

Not a real trophy guide, but Fextralife has a great wiki and community on Discord.

If you have any questions you will get an answer there really fast.

 

Edit: guide -> wiki

Wow thank you so much for this. I absolutely love the wiki thanks for introducing me to him. I love it!

Here's is the wiki link for anybody interested:https://sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kedireturns said:

Wow thank you so much for this. I absolutely love the wiki thanks for introducing me to him. I love it!

Here's is the wiki link for anybody interested:https://sekiroshadowsdietwice.wiki.fextralife.com/

 

NP, glad I could help! There is a progress rout with keypoints as wel as a complete walktrough guide + info on all bosses, minibosses, items, endings, ....

If thats not enought there is an active Discord :)

 

Also, they have this for a lot of games. DS1 trough DS3, Bloodborne, Fallout games, Horizon, Nioh,...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/04/2019 at 10:07 PM, Bunkerbudy said:

 

NP, glad I could help! There is a progress rout with keypoints as wel as a complete walktrough guide + info on all bosses, minibosses, items, endings, ....

If thats not enought there is an active Discord :)

 

Also, they have this for a lot of games. DS1 trough DS3, Bloodborne, Fallout games, Horizon, Nioh,...

Very true! WIsh they had God of war too !

 

Thanks again :)

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.