Gold Medals in All Events (Complete)

rubhen925

Great videos ?

On a side note for those wondering, other than the Dominator and Top of the Leaderboard trophies, Golds are not required for Eliminator and GP events to obtain the platinum.  This is good news since these can be especially frustrating events.  I have not found a way to restart a race in GP, just the entire series.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, crashratchet said:

How do you manage to keep your boost after crashing in Formula DD heatwave? (or in heatwaves in general)

Every time I crash during a heatwave event, my boost resets back to 0%.

Thats just the Heatwave event. If you crash the boost will always reset to 0%. If you let go of boost then you need to wait till its 100% again to use it. That's just how Heatwave is programed. It is pretty annoying though because it's also the only event where you can't wreck the other opponents. But on the flip side if you can keep boosting long enough you can pull away from the pack. 

Also one tip. In heatwave events use the Tuner version of the car. It will gain boost faster and every X heatwave you get your max MPH goes up by 2. I was flying at almost 300mph in the Formula car but its near impossible to control. 

On 21/4/2019 at 11:17 AM, Animator22 said:

Also one tip. In heatwave events use the Tuner version of the car. It will gain boost faster and every X heatwave you get your max MPH goes up by 2. I was flying at almost 300mph in the Formula car but its near impossible to control. 

Exactly. The thing is you are forced to use the very first car at the beginning of Formula DD series because that's the only event unlocked. Playing a Heatwave with a non-tuned vehicle is tremendous enough, and when you add the fact that Formula DD cars are hard to control, well...it's a mess. Luckily I got past that event with a bit of luck and careful execution.

• 3 weeks later...

I have a question regarding the advanced hypercar. I read in another post that eliminator events don't require gold for the Platinum. So in that class I did silver on eliminator and move forward. But I see that the car will be unlocked only by going gold on the eliminator. My question is : is this car playable in another previous event so I can do the miles there, or I am really screwed and have to go through this awful level again for the gold?

EDIT : Got gold on my first try after days. I had one crash in 5 laps and zero takedowns in the first two so that helped! I also unlocked the car which is brand new so another one with 100 miles to drive! YAYYYY

Edited by Steva24

Best way for gold in heatwave is that you don't boost. May ruin your place on the leaderbord but at least you don't crash every time when you get up to speed. It will work believe me. Hardest medal for me was the shakedown F1. 1min 57 is the gold time, constant boost no crashes and a lot of luck. Took me 400 miles to complete. At the end of the shakedown at 1 min 30 you can release the boost in a few corners but the final straight you must boost again and maybe it will work.. Also use 1 person view for better view on the road. Overall a mediocere game 

• 3 weeks later...

I've managed to get Gold or Platinum Medal on all 69 events. I've also unlocked all the skill trophies. Most of it will happen just as you are chasing down the Gold / Platinum medals as you go through all 69 events. You do not need to get Gold on all the Eliminator or GP events to get Platinum Trophy, but you do need to drive each vehicle 100 miles and one of the vehicles 1000 miles.

There are 6 vehicle classes (Sedan, SUV, Coupe, Supercar, Hypercar, and finally Formula DD) which are basically like 6 different difficulty levels with not only cars that drive faster, but also tougher AI and in some cases also tougher events (like 3-4 lap races, or more targets for Pursuit, or restrictions on type of takedowns for Road Rage).

I have a YouTube playlist of gameplay from start to here:

At the point I got all this done, I easily had 100+ miles with each of the Formula DD because enough of the Events in the final vehicle class took me many retries (except Race, Pursuit, Road Rage, & GP). Since I also went after Eliminator (which is the hardest event type to get Gold in), I also have one of my Formula DD cars with nearly 600 miles, so just need to play 400 more to get to that 1000 mark expected by one of the trophies. I'll let that happen when the online mode becomes available currently scheduled for June 7th.

I also had nearly 100+ miles with all the cars in Hybercar class. For Supercar I just needed to use the Tuned Supercar in GP and then play one Road Rage to get it to 100. That leaves Coupe, SUV, and Sedan where I just didn't have to retry much events, and the events were also shorter. It should just take doing each event with each car type I haven't even played to get them all to 100+ since I have at least one vehicle type in each class already at 100+. Will be a bit of a drag as the earlier vehicle class events aren't as intense and fun as the later half of game, so I might wait until online mode for what remains of these as well.

The last set of vehicles that I think will take longest to get to 100+ miles each are the cop cars which can only be used in Pursuit. Again, I am hoping to just be able to use them in races once the online mode becomes available and then it will be good times and trophy requirements will complete during natural play.