Dazzle

Right You Stand, Wrong You Fall Down

Fools Rush in Where Angels Fear to Tread

Traps Are Everywhere

Pass On The First Try

.......... Silver trophy

Really appreciate any help thanks! 

Wow thank you so much. 

Cant wait to have another run at this game. 

Wishing your studio all the success going forward. Oh and please make a sequel! =) 

Edit I also don't think it's necessarily a bad thing to be vague. Having cool descriptions/image art for the trophies is very neat. By being somewhat vague urges us hunters to explore everything and allows the community to help eachother out. Thanks again! 

Edited by SayWord01
  • Like 3

The description of the trophies really should have been worded in a way that the player could at least have some kind of clue how to unlock them instead of this cloak and dagger, Shakespeare bullshit or whatever the fuck it was you were trying to go with here. This isn't "fun" or "interesting", it's annoying and frustrating to the player! Yeah, sure, lets design a trophy list and word it in a way that makes the player have no fucking clue what you're talking about! Great idea, sounds like a ton of fun!

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/25/2019 at 5:41 PM, Sunflower_xiang said:

Hi, I am the designer of this trophy set. So sorry for making you confused about the unlock criteria. Just can't resist to do some quote in the trophy description instead of explaining the unlock criteria directly.

Labyrinth of History and Folds of Time are both about collectibles, once you get all the documents including all recordings (5) and Cookie's USB, you will get the former one, and once you get all the relics, you will get the other one. But it would not be easy to describe all the locations of the collectibles by text, so please look for the carefully, most of them are very conspicuous.

She Who Sends Up Gift is another collectibles related trophy which can be unlocked when you opened all the boxes with a bead.

Hapless Wanderer, once you collected Cookie's USB, you can use it on a projector in a room when you fell down to the underground. After you watched all the pictures and videos by click the Next botton on the projector, the trophy will be unlocked.

Inherit Past Academic Achievements, listening to all the recordings you will get this trophy.

Learn Your Reach, kill 10 enemies with knife.

Dazzle, press Trigger to beam the Zourous and make it glare 3 times when you take the flashlight, you will get this trophy.

Right You Stand, Wrong You Fall Down, kill 40 enemies in a row without death. You gonna get it when you arrived an ancient fortress if you start from the very beginning.

Fools Rush in Where Angels Fear to Tread, cut down the rope of the suspension bridge when there is at least one enemy on it and he will fall down.

Traps Are Everywhere, there is a gap in the mountain full of lasers, go through it with triggering or shooting  no more than 7 bombs (or 6? I don't remember very well).

Pass On The First Try, solve the matrix puzzle in a wrecked aircraft on the first try. The correct order is UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT.

......, You will see two monitors showing noise in an underground room which is the same room that have the projector in it. Shoot the upper one.

Hope this helpful.

I have picked up all 5 recordings and listened to them all and no trophy. Am I doing something wrong or is there a specific thing I have to do to unlock the trophy?

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 13/5/2019 at 5:12 AM, rolltideroll157 said:

I have picked up all 5 recordings and listened to them all and no trophy. Am I doing something wrong or is there a specific thing I have to do to unlock the trophy?

Hi

It happened the same for me, but I managed to find a solution. I loaded the save and listened again the 5 audio logs again, waiting for the final beep, and making sure the time wasnt moving. As soon as the fifth one finished, the trophy popped. 

• 1 month later...
On 4/25/2019 at 6:41 PM, Sunflower_xiang said:

Pass On The First Try, solve the matrix puzzle in a wrecked aircraft on the first try. The correct order is UP, LEFT, DOWN, RIGHT.

Why was it completely different for me then? I put my right hand into the hologram followed by my left and then pressed down, left, up, right and the trophy unlocked.

The trophy "Rebelling" is making me RAGE beyond belief!!!!!!!!! I swear to god I'm ready to put my Move controllers and VR goggles straight through a fucking window!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you guys even test this piece of shit???? 

Edited by MrTacoNinja

• 2 months later...

I'm stuck with the dishonourable tools trophy, the WW2 machine gun seems to be missing in my playthroughs, ive seen a couple of video's where i can pick 1 up near the beginning of the game but it just doesnt appear in my playthroughs. Has anyone else had this issue? I've tried a reinstall but it didnt work at least on loading the checkpoint near the gun after the reinstall, but its the digital version so i cant play pre-patch. 

Turns out you dont need the type 100 gun to earn this trophy, just be sure to fire every gun in 1 single playthrough.

Edited by lancelot1984

• 7 months later...
On 11/28/2019 at 6:26 AM, MrTacoNinja said:

The trophy "Rebelling" is making me RAGE beyond belief!!!!!!!!! I swear to god I'm ready to put my Move controllers and VR goggles straight through a fucking window!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you guys even test this piece of shit???? 

Bruh you're always so angry in these forums, you need to calm down and vent elsewhere before posting and angrily targeting the people who worked hard to make a game. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/28/2020 at 10:11 AM, lucask001 said:

Hi ! Here is a link for a trophy guide recently posted !

It's in french but you can easily translate it I imagine :-)

Good luck !

https://www.gamergirl.fr/guide-des-trophees-de-immortal-legacy-the-jade-cipher-psvr/

Thank you! Going to start this game sometime during the week. 

Edit: Wow, I love this game. Cannot believe I did not start it sooner. Gunplay feels great! @Sunflower_xiang

Edited by MikeCheck--