TOUR DE FRANCE 2013

Ebbwvalerule

Come on there must be some more cyclists on this site

here you can just talk about all things Tour de France

I CAN'T BELIVE CAVENDISH LOST :shakefist:, What do you think?

In fairness, cycling has got to be one of, if not the most boring sport to watch. A great joy to partake in, but it's simply not designed for spectating unless it's indoor track. I'm actually surprised they still televise the TDF, I can't imagine it gets many viewers. Especially this year with Wimbledon being on at the same time it seems that cycling has taken a backseat to sport this summer.

Oh no it gets fairly big ratings here In the UK, its a growing sport here and there is a growing number of people taking part and watching, especially after WIGGO

I'm not big on road cycling, I much prefer BMX though I may be biased as I raced all through my childhood/teen years. If the Tour De France was shown on television here I'd certainly tune in for a bit but I couldn't watch it for hours on end. 

Parker

yeah a lot of people just watch the last half hour, because that's the most exciting part, but I watch the whole thing, cuz I have a boring life :lol:

Fairly good tour. Contador losing the podium on the penultimate day was the pinnacle.

Good riding from both Froome and Porte  - Quintana is the major revelation though !!

Now just tell idiots to stop talking about drugs, and the tour is back on track.

• 3 weeks later...

i'm british but i'm not that surprised cav lost, he has to lose at 1 point and kittel is amazing at least froome got the yellow jursey :lol: and sagan purposly goes 4 intermediate sprints cav doesnt so sagan gets green jursey

Edited by chuckman03

i'm british but i'm not that surprised cav lost, he has to lose at 1 point and kittel is amazing at least froome got the yellow jursey :lol: and sagan purposly goes 4 intermediate sprints cav doesnt so sagan gets green jursey

Cavendish was rubbish all tour. He just expected everyone to sit and wait for him to finish first. Kittel and Sagan were much better sprinters this year