Ranari_Kai

How to unlock the Reina ending?

6 posts in this topic

Does anybody know how to get Reinas ending? I can‘t figure out the requirements.

I got every other ending by being nice only to that person and Reina, while being rude to everybody else. But that ending seems to work in a different way. I tried being nice to everybody and being nice only to reina. It didn‘t work.

Edited by Ranari_Kai

For the other endings do you need reina to be second on the list? Behind the character for the ending you want? I got a few endings but had trouble with others.

1 hour ago, stupot00 said:

For the other endings do you need reina to be second on the list? Behind the character for the ending you want? I got a few endings but had trouble with others.

There are guides for all endings on the link I posted. In general ignore SOS with characters other than the one you want the ending from.

4 hours ago, stupot00 said:

Yes, I think you need Reina to be the second in the list for every other ending. At least that is how I got them.