The infinite health glitch still works?

bani24j

Hi... Well that's all I want to know, the infinite health glitch still works in this version? Thanks ?

Edit:

My bad, I totally forgot that YouTube exists ?

The glitch still works in this version. 

You can delete this embarrassing post if you wish?

Edited by bani24j
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, nojokaboom said:

Can anyone confirm if the infinite health glitch still works or not after patch 1.03 for PS4 Collection ver. at least?

Still works I think. I don't remember if I used it when I got the plat in 2017, but still, Bioshock 2 is the easiest one to play on hard so I don't think I did. The difficulty glitch works on Bioshock 1 so I assume the infinite health one also works. I remember I used a glitch to kill a boss on Bioshock Infinite, so yeah all the know glitches from older versions work here too.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The glitch still works, but is not needed at all and neither is an easy playthrough. This game isn't like Call of Duty where you can get one shot at any point. you will always have a sliver of health left and the enemies will give you 2-3 seconds to heal yourself before they finish you off, plus you can save anywhere you want. The only reason you will ever die in this game is because you forgot to buy health packs.

Edited by VanDeaM
  • Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 2/4/2021 at 1:23 AM, VanDeaM said:

The glitch still works, but is not needed at all and neither is an easy playthrough. This game isn't like Call of Duty where you can get one shot at any point. you will always have a sliver of health left and the enemies will give you 2-3 seconds to heal yourself before they finish you off, plus you can save anywhere you want. The only reason you will ever die in this game is because you forgot to buy health packs.

It's still useful since you don't need to worry about your health at all until you do certain actions that remove it. People like to do an easy playthrough and get all trophies that are miscellaneous in that run so they won't need to do it on their hard mode playthrough. So your comment is kinda silly.

Edited by Rin_TohsakaUBW
  • Like 1

On 5/21/2023 at 1:41 PM, Rin_TohsakaUBW said:

It's still useful since you don't need to worry about your health at all until you do certain actions that remove it. People like to do an easy playthrough and get all trophies that are miscellaneous in that run so they won't need to do it on their hard mode playthrough. So your comment is kinda silly.

I disagree. this is a trophy hunting site and I'm giving my opinion to people in order to save time on the platinum. I've never played a fps on the hardest difficulty where the enemies give you 3 seconds of invincibility before they finish you off and all you need to do is press one button to heal, it's nuts. I've read multiple posts of people saying that they couldn't get the glitch to work or it fell off and they didn't feel like reactivating it, so they beat the game without the glitch. Why? because they figured out you can't die unless you run out of health packs and they're everywhere.

If it's that easy to stay alive and beginners don't know that, they might not want to waste 10 hours playing the game twice when they don't have to, so I'm letting them know not to be intimidated by the difficulty.

Edited by VanDeaM