Goon De-Leet

Lake013

This is one of the last two trophies I need in game.

Problem is I've cleared the entire map, even wandering around i'm lucky to find more than 4 goons in any one spot and as my statistics are broken I've not idea how close I am.

I'm curious how people are getting this trophy, does progress carry over across saves? I.e if I started a new game would i keep my progress towards that trophy?

I'm nowhere near that far in from what you were saying there, so i'll keep this in mind as i'm playing. I think what people are doing with alot of the trophies in general is using the auto-save feature to reload, as there seems to be a counter on your actual profile that accumulates for these kill related trophies - not sure if it carries over to a new game though (like Darksiders 3 did). I'd like to know that too.

The devs could 100% fix this stuff - by giving the option to reset areas on the map once the whole map has been cleared. Similar to what you'd see in the more recent Far Cry games.

I decided to play on easy so i'm dying very little, which i'm wondering might affect a trophy like this. I guess on harder difficulties it's logical to assume i'd die more and repeat the kills that lead up to it adding to the overall total more easily.

I have seen Goons by the roadside a few times in the southern sections of the map too but i'm not sure if clearing the map affects their spawn rate. Maybe that's a place to try? I'm thinking after clearing the whole map, you gotta be close to this amount of Goon kills.

Good luck and i'll post here again if I find anything else that might help you ?

Edited by Crispy_Oglop

8 hours ago, Lake013 said:

This is one of the last two trophies I need in game.

Problem is I've cleared the entire map, even wandering around i'm lucky to find more than 4 goons in any one spot and as my statistics are broken I've not idea how close I am.

I'm curious how people are getting this trophy, does progress carry over across saves? I.e if I started a new game would i keep my progress towards that trophy?

Far as I know your stats carry over.  Also my stats reset to 0 twice, but I still got the 100 wing sticks headshot trophy at the correct amount.  I had 56 before it reset the first time, got 3 more before it did it again.  Trophy popped at 41 when I farmed it reloading autosaves.