Why is the trophy rarity so low?

• 1 year later...

I think it’s because of all the bullshit these trophies put you through that a lot of gamers were just turned off. For instance having to do three playthroughs for no reason, the no death run, the collectibles, and the port is just bad. I wouldn’t recommend this port to anyone but old school fans of the series that just want to have them Platinumed on their trophy lists.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SuperSaiyan3985 said:

I think it’s because of all the bullshit these trophies put you through that a lot of gamers were just turned off. For instance having to do three playthroughs for no reason, the no death run, the collectibles, and the port is just bad. I wouldn’t recommend this port to anyone but old school fans of the series that just want to have them Platinumed on their trophy lists.

Second boss trophy has barely 27% rarity, ain't that way too early for those rarities?

It's mainly because of the 3 playthroughs and the fact that people don;t go after Dahaka in their Easy run. On normal and hard Dahaka is a piece of crap.

Also the collectibles can straight out glitch + there's numerous game breaking glitches such as sand teleporter glitch that breaks your game including your saves. A pretty bad port tbh.

• Like 1

Isn't the it one of the three in the trilogy pack too? I'm pretty sure it is and it installs all of the trophy lists as soon as you start any of the 3 games.

I got a bit fatigued playing the first one and haven't started the other 2 but they are both 0% on my list.

2 hours ago, Copanele said:

It's mainly because of the 3 playthroughs and the fact that people don;t go after Dahaka in their Easy run. On normal and hard Dahaka is a piece of crap.

Also the collectibles can straight out glitch + there's numerous game breaking glitches such as sand teleporter glitch that breaks your game including your saves. A pretty bad port tbh.

I understand platinum rarity, what I don't understand is other trophies rarity, one out of five players  got ~30% into the game

4 minutes ago, Varhur said:

I understand platinum rarity, what I don't understand is other trophies rarity, one out of five players  got ~30% into the game

Oh....in this case, I believe it's the fact that people genuinely hate this game. They play for a bit then just drop it because...yeah it sucks for them. That's the same for other games like Lords of the Fallen for instance, game is an ultra rare not because it's hard, but because it's actually trash.

It is a peculiar case however, I have to admit xD Didn't have any major issues with the game myself, but it IS a trash remaster.

1 hour ago, Copanele said:

Oh....in this case, I believe it's the fact that people genuinely hate this game. They play for a bit then just drop it because...yeah it sucks for them. That's the same for other games like Lords of the Fallen for instance, game is an ultra rare not because it's hard, but because it's actually trash.

It is a peculiar case however, I have to admit xD Didn't have any major issues with the game myself, but it IS a trash remaster.

Except for the trophy glitches and that damn bug that made me go through the game 5 times instead of 3, I had no issues at all

6 minutes ago, Varhur said:

Except for the trophy glitches and that damn bug that made me go through the game 5 times instead of 3, I had no issues at all

Yeah I had no issues with the game either, but I played all the PoP games back in the day and I was very accustomed to them.

If you wish to see how newcomers feel to this series, I suggest checking Spaz's post regarding this game or even better yet HaserPL's post in Sands of Time game forum xD Games did not age well truth be told, and I assume that's why people just...abandon them after playing for a bit.

• Like 1