Trophy: The Master

WaddysWDS

You can complete a mastery card for the repeater easily. Just focus on one of the barrel types. The only things you have to do to complete card is upgrade that specific barrel to +10 and earn 3,300 weapon experience. The weapon experience will come naturally and you will get to 3,300 weapon experience way before upgrading it to +10.

If you do this just know the trophy may not pop immediately. Mine didn't pop until the next time I logged back in.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, AZDMB said:

You can complete a mastery card for the repeater easily. Just focus on one of the barrel types. The only things you have to do to complete card is upgrade that specific barrel to +10 and earn 3,300 weapon experience. The weapon experience will come naturally and you will get to 3,300 weapon experience way before upgrading it to +10.

If you do this just know the trophy may not pop immediately. Mine didn't pop until the next time I logged back in.

The same tip goes for swords or other weapons as well i guess? Just stick to one and upgrade it to +10 and gain XP for it ?

On 31/05/2019 at 11:37 AM, st-o-ck said:

The same tip goes for swords or other weapons as well i guess? Just stick to one and upgrade it to +10 and gain XP for it 1f914.png

Yes it's working for every weapons, i got the trophy one hour ago with the Axe

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 10:11 AM, Arislamicus said:

Maybe weapons one.

@WaddysWDS si te fijas, en la de los Behemots te piden cosas como hacerlo en X tiempo o recibiendo X daño solamente. Mientras que la de armas se basan principalmente en usarlas y hacer daño con ellas :D

Fijate:

https://playdauntless.com/es_ES/news/mastery-system

I just love how this link showcases my class..

?

“I AM LU BU! BOW DOWN BEFORE ME!!”

?