Mortal Kombat 11 Kombat Pack – Official Shang Tsung Gameplay Trailer

ziggypossum

I’m going to call it now: Ash Williams from Ash vs Evil Dead will be one of the two guest characters.

Clues:

• The freakin chainsaw noise, which is an iconic weapon for Ash. Could also be Leatherface, but he’s been done before in MKX so I don’t think they’d bring him back after being recently included

• Bruce Campbell (the guy who plays Ash) tweeted a picture of a bloodied Ash Williams recently and said “September”, which is quite possibly when the character might drop in the game as DLC

• In an interview, Bruce Campbell said he was retiring playing Ash Williams ON SCREEN. He specifically said he’s still working on “video games” with the character.

EDIT: never mind, seems that Bruce Campbell shot this theory down :(

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dualshockers.com/mortal-kombat-11-bruce-campbell-shoots-down-appearance-of-evil-deads-ash-williams-as-dlc-fighter/amp/

Edited by ResoluteRock
I’m wrong and ashamed for being so wrong

12 minutes ago, ObliviousSenpai said:

Looking forward to playing Spawn and Nightwolf when I pick up the Komplete edition for $10 a few years from now.

If its anything like XL, we get komplete edition next year...then 2-3years later we get the 7.99-9.99price. Such a long wait >< But def. want that Komplete Edition too.

Edit: actually it was as low as 4.99. Nice..

5 hours ago, ResoluteRock said:

I’m going to call it now: Ash Williams from Ash vs Evil Dead will be one of the two guest characters.

Clues:

• The freakin chainsaw noise, which is an iconic weapon for Ash. Could also be Leatherface, but he’s been done before in MKX so I don’t think they’d bring him back after being recently included

• Bruce Campbell (the guy who plays Ash) tweeted a picture of a bloodied Ash Williams recently and said “September”, which is quite possibly when the character might drop in the game as DLC

• In an interview, Bruce Campbell said he was retiring playing Ash Williams ON SCREEN. He specifically said he’s still working on “video games” with the character.

EDIT: never mind, seems that Bruce Campbell shot this theory down :(

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dualshockers.com/mortal-kombat-11-bruce-campbell-shoots-down-appearance-of-evil-deads-ash-williams-as-dlc-fighter/amp/

I still think Ash will be in the game. Nearly all of the other characters from the datamine have been confirmed so I wouldn't be surprised if that post from Campbell was just a smokescreen.