Favourite theme?

Undrey

Cyberpunk utopian / dystopian urban environments, like Mass Effect, Deus Ex HR, Syndicate, Remember Me and Watch Dogs. None have managed to capture the gritty, shadowy feel of Blade Runner, which to me is at the pinnacle of the sci-fi genre. I can't freaking wait for the Cyberpunk 2077 game to hit the streets :awesome:

Steampunk works too, so games like Dishonored and The Order resonate strongly with my tastes, as does the Dieselpunk theme of the Fallout, Bioshock and XCOM franchises.

Edited by ant1th3s1s
  • Like 2

Cyberpunk utopian / dystopian urban environments, like Mass Effect, Deus Ex HR, Syndicate, Remember Me and Watch Dogs. None have managed to capture the gritty, shadowy feel of Blade Runner, which to me is at the pinnacle of the sci-fi genre. I can't freaking wait for the Cyberpunk 2077 game to hit the streets :awesome:

Steampunk works too, so games like Dishonored and The Order resonate strongly with my tastes, as does the Dieselpunk theme of the Fallout, Bioshock and XCOM franchises.

Completely Agreed !

YEEEEEESSSSSS

crazyLupin_zpsbf8fb550.gif

You forgot to add The Terminator, Akira and The Matrix, but that's ok because your post is still gold. I too would like a cyberpunk or steampunk world. ^_^