Atelier Escha & Logy

Escha_Logy_no_Atelier_Tasogare_no_Sora_n

Anyone try out the newest game in the Atelier series? It's only out in Japan right now, but the artwork looks amazing as usual and it appears there are 2 main characters? I'm interested to see how that works. I love theses games, I can just sit there and craft for hours, but I dislike the timers, and how ever trophy is just about watching a highly missable event you have to trigger.

My bet is that they bring this to Europe and NA just like all the others on Ps3. Have you tried it/are you waiting for it? :)

Wow the cover is beautiful.

But I raged too much at ayesha, and I didn't manage to platinum it after one month of constant playing so I just ended up ragequitting. I don't think I'll get this one. But the cover still is beautiful

The Atelier-series is one of my favourite game series :)

I have yet to play Meruru and Ayesha but I'm wondering how it turns out with two characters, I wish you could choose between one of them and that one character does only alchemy and the other goes on adventure. Always loved the alchemy part, so I would definitely choose the alchemy part. But that's just a dream :P

• 3 months later...

Source - http://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2013/10/25/tecmo-koei-pushes-for-dual-audio-in-all-future-atelier-games

Atelier Escha & Logy will release as retail in EU on March 7, 2014 and US on March 11, 2014.

Note: It and all future Atelier title will feature Dual Audio

Just a few days before my birthday great I'll be able to get this and blazblue chrono phantasma  :)

• 3 weeks later...

I reallly loved Meruru and enjoyed Ayesha alot. The fact that this game will have two playable characters interests me alot, since Tales of Xillia pulled that of great. It adds an extra level of replayablility.

Though the only thing weird about this new Atelier game is that i heard it was running off the Dynasty Warriors engine. Thats such a strange statement for the developers to make. I can't really picture anything in an Atelier game that would require that kind of engine. lol