PS4's "The PlayRoom"

DrakenSilverwing

This looks pretty sweet, and in my opinion, it’s a smart move by Sony.
It seems to be a feature to attract parents into buying this for their kid for Christmas (Not just teens, but younger kids, as well). Looks like it could be alot of fun depending on how well it is implemented!

It helps that it’s pre-installed on every PS4 upon release, and all you need is the PlayStation Eye.

• 2 weeks later...

Maybe Sony need to include a "I purchased the Eye" platinum. Odds are the camera would sell like hotcakes (even if it was never used again).

That would be a dick move, not by Sony but by the developers. I myself have to problem with it as I'm getting the camera day one, but I remember a lot of my friend and co-boosters raging about Burnout Paradise, cuz the plat requires you to own and use the eye.

• 3 years later...
  • 4 months later...
On 20-11-2016 at 10:09 AM, BIOHAZARD-R-US said:

There's no way to remove this game from the PS4 right? It's taking up almost 600MB on my system, which is not a lot out of the 500GB, but I'm constantly battling for space and could use the extra 600MB

I think I've had it removed from my PS4 for a while though, I deleted and re-downloaded it recently.