I wanna go back to this game and try to trigger the swimsuit event, cause it looked fun and I'm sad I missed it. Last time Mimi would not agree, same with some other girl at the shop, and the event failed. Anyone have some tips for me so I can see this event and get the gold trophy? : )

I dont think ive ever heard of this game. Did this just come out recently in NA or is this one of those games only in Japan type deals?

It was released a few years ago in 2011. The event is missable, so if you already completed the story then it's too late. 

If you are talking about the swimsuit contest then all credit to the guide on ps3trophies.org:

During the 2.-3. quarter of Year 5 Peter will visit you in Totori's atelier. Then you have 2 months time to find 8 young and beautiful women for him.

and

One day before the Festival Peter will revisit Totori's atelier. He tells you to join the Festival and complete the group. Don't miss it one day after or you will not get to see it and also get no trophy. 

It was released a few years ago in 2011. The event is missable, so if you already completed the story then it's too late. 

If you are talking about the swimsuit contest then all credit to the guide on ps3trophies.org:

During the 2.-3. quarter of Year 5 Peter will visit you in Totori's atelier. Then you have 2 months time to find 8 young and beautiful women for him.

and

One day before the Festival Peter will revisit Totori's atelier. He tells you to join the Festival and complete the group. Don't miss it one day after or you will not get to see it and also get no trophy. 

I've read it, it doesn't say why 2 of the girls refused the offer.

I've read it, it doesn't say why 2 of the girls refused the offer.

Sorry I over read what you said a tad bit. Check and see if Mimi's friendship level is at least 60. 

I think the girl in the shop is Pamela:

If you are at the point in the main story where Pamela is traveling with you, she will not be accessible, as Peter needs to be in town for the event when she returns. If you are heading back into town after working on the end of the story, make sure to head directly to her shop on your return, before triggering the initial event for the festival.

Also, you can ask Tiffani, but she will refuse.

Look at the trophy on this guide, sorry if this doesn't help.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/atelier-totori-adventurer-arland/120436-atelier-totori-adventurer-arland-trophy-guide-road-map.html