Who you gonna call related

so i've played through the mission Sub-level 13 part 2 and realised that if I wanted the trophy I needed 3 more players so I was wondering, to get the trophy do I need to play through the mission with a full party or can I just complete the mission with a full party?

In theory, the trophy will pop if 4 players are in-game if you turn in the mission after already completing it but I can't confirm this because I've always done that trophy from beginning to end with 4 players present from the get-go.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

So I managed to get this trophy not too long ago, and here is what I can confirm:

- You can be able to complete the first part by yourself no problem. When it comes to part 2, finish, but DO NOT hand in the quest.

- It is doable with just you and a second controller. What I did is finish the quest, and before handing it in to the NPC, turned on my second controller, logged in with my Japanese account, picked a character by default, then I kept on using said second controller to add 2 more players as Guest characters.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2019 at 0:07 AM, GarciaFever said:

- It is doable with just you and a second controller. What I did is finish the quest, and before handing it in to the NPC, turned on my second controller, logged in with my Japanese account, picked a character by default, then I kept on using said second controller to add 2 more players as Guest characters.

Thanks. I thought 4 controllers were needed to do it solo.

• Like 1