3 Star Difficulty?

TragicKingdom50

Since it became free for Plus I've been thinking about co-oping through this with my wife. She's not a half bad gamer so she'd be a good partner. My question though is how hard is it to three star every level with two players? I would want to 100% this and that trophy seems like it could be a bad time. Thanks for any advice! 

From your description, your wife should be able to handle the game and 3* in every level just fine. Don't expect to be able to clear each level on your first try, many will require practice and strategy but you two should have no trouble finishing the game. ?

• Like 1

I second what @HusKy said.

I could describe my husband the exact way that you describe your wife, and we've been having a pretty good time with the game. Many levels we're able to get at least 2 stars on the first try, and there are quite a few that we've gotten 3 on the first try. Most of the levels only take maybe another 1 or 2 tries for three stars as the levels do take some strategizing rather than just blind playing. There are a few levels that have taken 5+ tries, but usually just walking away from it (especially if either person is becoming frustrated with it) and coming back to it later helps tremendously.

Also, the game seems like it would be super easy with more people... so if you're having a hard time with just the two of you, try getting a third or fourth person to join in!

• Like 1

I can only agree with the above. Overcooked is the game I used to introduce my partner to the PS4, and she is nowadays more excited than I am whenever new Overcooked levels come out ? In any case, I think there is one tricky ice level to get three stars, but the game is otherwise rather easy, even with someone that doesn't play games on a regular basis. 

Challenge is subjective, but I'd give this 3-4/10 in challenge (let me quantify things, ok? ?)