Having trouble beating Mihawk in Baratie

I am currently on the mission in Baratie and I am having trouble beating Mihawk for one of the treasure events. I have tried using Luffy and Sanji, both at level 21. I have not yet beaten the chapter normally 

might need higher leveled characters with alot of strength he's one tough guy to take down. i had a bit of trouble doing it the first time had to come back to it later.

Edited by lordguwa

been a longggg time since i've played and platinum'd the pirate warrior games and watched one piece.(stopped back in 2016 i think after the doflamingo arc.)

anyways yeah, leveling is probably your best bet i think. if i remember i spent a lot of time in between story missions going into that island mode to grind for awhile and get coins which i think boosted stats. and unlocked abilities. PW's 2 and 3 were some of my favorite games back when i played them.

Have you tried using the power of friendship? You may want to try a character with a sword, fight fire with three fire, use that Robin girl with the three sword. 

The best defense is always not getting hit. Blocking is good when dodging doesn't work. Punching them really really hard and defeating your enemies quickly is a good strategy if you have the power. If fighting doesn't work, you could always try diplomacy... Unless it's not that kind of game.

I haven't actually played the game. Just punch the moustache big sword man with Sanji's special moves, like the dude before me said.

• Like 1