Unreleased Trophies? wr-37073

Zvetiki

Yesterday I found "Summer Sports Games" in a store. I was surprised that I could not find it on the usual trophy sites, or any reviews of it. Anyway, I bought it and am playing it right now.

Unfortunately, the trophies do not sync. They get registered locally on my PS4, but a sync to PSN fails with error WR-37073. Searching for that error code I could not come up with any useful descriptions. Other trophies sync fine.

I figure the game might not actually be officially released yet, and the trophies not yet registered with PSN or something like that. In that case, can I assume that the trophies will sync afterwards?

The game actually is a technically awful, buggy mess, so I cannot rule out the possibility that the trophy code is horribly broken like several other things in the game.

5 minutes ago, Zvetiki said:

Yesterday I found "Summer Sports Games" in a store. I was surprised that I could not find it on the usual trophy sites, or any reviews of it. Anyway, I bought it and am playing it right now.

Unfortunately, the trophies do not sync. They get registered locally on my PS4, but a sync to PSN fails with error WR-37073. Searching for that error code I could not come up with any useful descriptions. Other trophies sync fine.

I figure the game might not actually be officially released yet, and the trophies not yet registered with PSN or something like that. In that case, can I assume that the trophies will sync afterwards?

The game actually is a technically awful, buggy mess, so I cannot rule out the possibility that the trophy code is horribly broken like several other things in the game.

It probably isn't in Sony's server yet.

For example NBA 2K18 (PS3) trophy list took 1 year to appear in the servers but you were able to unlock trophies since the realese of the game.

I suggest you to send an email or tweet the developers to inform them abou this issue. They can pass the message to Sony and then they will put the trophies online and you will be able to sync the trophies you earned

• Like 1

6 hours ago, grifteskymfning said:

So is it a 100% game or does it have a Plat?

There is no Platinum among the visible trophies, and I don't think I have ever seen a hidden Platinum; also, there are only 20 odd trophies, and from what I unlocked so far, a Platinum would not fit in, so I suppose it's a 100% game.