Race to 100 platinum trophies

Gumby114

7 hours ago, Gumby114 said:

Congratulations! 

That an amazing achievement. What are you thinking for number 125?

You have beaten me by a country mile! I have been playing a lot of Overwatch of late. It has really hindered my progress. I have a few games there to finish but I cannot muster the enthusiasm. 

Thanks. For my 125th, I was thinking of maybe Catherine: Full Body or another difficult game. It would be nice to have one of those as a milestone.

Well, I have smashed out two overnight. 

I played One Piece Pirate Warriors 4 with my wife. 

If you like Musou Games and the word of One Piece this game is a no brainer. Luffy and the Straw Hat Pirates are front and centre as always, following their adventures from the East Blue all the way to the New World. This this time around the compacted the story into 6 main arcs, concluding with a new, game only continuation of the story on the Land of Wano. This is the most disappointing aspect of the game for me. I love the One Piece universe and the story and they cut out some major plot points. The new story was good and I really enjoyed the Whole Cake Arc. 

I have played PW1, PW3 and now PW4 and out of all three games, I must admit I found this one the weakest. If you are in it for the story, play One Piece Pirate Warriors 3. It has a long end game grind (up to 60 hours) but it by far the most comprehensive in terms of story coverage. 

Overall it's One Piece, I'm Bias

8/10

1L75e439.png

Annnnd now we have Plat Number 75!

Crash Team Racing ...... it's perfect. This game was my childhood and the sole reason I had a multitap. The remake was well handled and the addition of Nitro Kart tracks was a great decision. I wish the had of added in Nitro Kart's story mode as well but I can't complain. Seasonal events keep you coming back for more.... I cannot sing this games praises enough. 

10/10

1Lcae65b.png