Does anyone else watch SGDQ?

iGGTheEnd

So summer games done quick is on all week and I love watching it every year, my whole week after work will probably be spent watching speedruns.  I am most excited to watch Distortion 2 do Sekiro,  who are your favorite speedrunners at AGDQ?

Stream is here if you have never watched it. https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

It is a charity event for anyone who has never heard of it all proceeds go to doctors without borders.

I think Games Done Quick is an awesome charity event that happens twice a year. I usually watch whenever I have time throughout the week. I actually didn’t realize it was happening this week so thanks for the heads up! Distortion2 is always a great runner to check out. I just looked at the schedule and it says he’s doing Dark Souls II all bosses. Where did you see Sekiro?

44 minutes ago, ZJW44 said:

I think Games Done Quick is an awesome charity event that happens twice a year. I usually watch whenever I have time throughout the week. I actually didn’t realize it was happening this week so thanks for the heads up! Distortion2 is always a great runner to check out. I just looked at the schedule and it says he’s doing Dark Souls II all bosses. Where did you see Sekiro?

Ahh that kind of sucks I assumed he would be playing Sekiro because when he sent in which games he wanted to do he sent in for Sekiro, DS and Shadow of the colossus.  He has also been grinding Sekiro every single day since it released.  Kind of unfortunate but DS2 will but fun to watch as well.

On his stream he has been doing marathon runs on sundays of Demon souls, Dark souls 1-3. Bloodborne and Sekiro all in a row all bosses runs. 

10 hours ago, Conker said:

I usually watch it, AGDQ and other speedrun events, i mainly watch runs i'm interested in and when they have the awful games block, always a good laugh xD 

Aweful games block is my favorite, there was the one game they played last year that got like 1 fps the whole game it was hillarious to watch.

12 hours ago, panikooooos said:

I used to watch it back when it was a couple of bros showing off their skills and having a good time. Now it is a boring stale sjw freakshow, no thanks. 

This seems like a very "I read the books so they are better than the movie." Type answer.

• 4 weeks later...

Heck yes!

I love watching SGDQ! Speed-runs require a lot of time, practice and well-timed execution to get right and when it comes comes together it's amazing to watch.

One of my favorite runs was from CGN who was playing F- Zero GX for the GameCube. It was truly a masterful run. It had great commentary from both the runner and the people on the couch, it was funny and best of all it's for a great cause! :D