Skill Books

DrakeHellsing

4 minutes ago, Surgical_Assault said:

There is apparently 3 "missable" skillbooks in chapter 1 6 and 12 I believe. But you can purchase these later one if you miss them. Not sure for how much but apparently they arent the cheapest of things if needed to buy them.

Ah, good to know I can purchase them if I miss them.  Looks like I got the chapter 1 skill book then... since I'm still on chapter one, been side tracked a little with extra things to do xD

1 hour ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, good to know I can purchase them if I miss them.  Looks like I got the chapter 1 skill book then... since I'm still on chapter one, been side tracked a little with extra things to do xD

Yeah tell me about it im still on chapter 1 also, was aiming to get more of the annoying stuff out of the way (Puyo Puyo and VF5) now I just got to get mahjong out of the way and I can relax a bit more aha

7 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Yeah tell me about it im still on chapter 1 also, was aiming to get more of the annoying stuff out of the way (Puyo Puyo and VF5) now I just got to get mahjong out of the way and I can relax a bit more aha

In regards to the skill books, by chance, do you know when I can obtain the one for "Bottomless Stomach"? I would like to find that one in particular, just to make consumption of food and drinks/alcohol from the restaurants and bars more manageable (I've only completed 2 places so far... and there's still many places left to complete, not counting Sega areas and all that).

30 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

In regards to the skill books, by chance, do you know when I can obtain the one for "Bottomless Stomach"? I would like to find that one in particular, just to make consumption of food and drinks/alcohol from the restaurants and bars more manageable (I've only completed 2 places so far... and there's still many places left to complete, not counting Sega areas and all that).

To get the Bottomless Stomach skill unlocked you have to max friendship with the guy that works at Akaushimaru on Tenkaichi Street.

44 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Ah, so a friend thing... that's all good with me, been working on those bit by bit.  Got 10 of them so far :)

Yeah I went for that one asap lol. Food is cheap in-game and even on hard I had to sit and get hit like crazy just to eat.  Easilly my favorite passive skill in these games. His name is Hiroto Nasugawa I believe.

9 minutes ago, RoxasOnFire said:

Yeah I went for that one asap lol. Food is cheap in-game and even on hard I had to sit and get hit like crazy just to eat.  Easilly my favorite passive skill in these games. His name is Hiroto Nasugawa I believe.

Not sure if I know that one yet.  But I got the skill book I was after... now to save up the 5,000 points required for it.  Though it shouldn't take too long I don't think... maybe.  Hard to say (been spending points on other things xD ).  But that will make completing the shops that much easier... especially ones with a larger menu.

But I have to say, something I found amusing, higher alcohol levels in the game (I was at level 9 for alcohol) and Yagami actually stumbles around while walking... strange yet satisfying thing for some reason xD

42 minutes ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Not sure if I know that one yet.  But I got the skill book I was after... now to save up the 5,000 points required for it.  Though it shouldn't take too long I don't think... maybe.  Hard to say (been spending points on other things xD ).  But that will make completing the shops that much easier... especially ones with a larger menu.

But I have to say, something I found amusing, higher alcohol levels in the game (I was at level 9 for alcohol) and Yagami actually stumbles around while walking... strange yet satisfying thing for some reason xD

Yeah i run around on 8 most the time but I end up using that damn special move for being drunk and it takes so long to finish. Its super helpful but I don't wanna see it every fight. Plus it sobers you up so you have to chug another Jack daniels lol.

13 hours ago, DrakeHellsing said:

Be Aware that you Need to pay with XP and not Money :) I find the guy who should sell the stuff if you miss it, but he will only accept XP. Can be a boomer depending on the Price and if you want some cheat items for Mahjong and Co. which you Can buy by him.

8 hours ago, Inuty said:

Be Aware that you Need to pay with XP and not Money :) I find the guy who should sell the stuff if you miss it, but he will only accept XP. Can be a boomer depending on the Price and if you want some cheat items for Mahjong and Co. which you Can buy by him.

Ah okay, I shall keep that in mind.  Though you had to pay money to get the book, then pay XP in your skill tab to unlock the skill.  But ah well, I'll worry about that when I get there, no rush right now, only on Chapter 2 as is :)