Kung Foot without second controller or Vita

luigino0911

Its possible to do this without a second controller or PS Vita. Remote play on PC and use the PC as the second controller. I did it this way since I don't have a 2nd controller or a Vita.

You'll need an alt account. Connect to the alt account using remote play. Use your controller with your main account and win the match. Done.

I guess this can be done with share play using another player as well if you don't have a PC.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 14/07/2019 at 3:39 AM, luigino0911 said:

Its possible to do this without a second controller or PS Vita. Remote play on PC and use the PC as the second controller. I did it this way since I don't have a 2nd controller or a Vita.

You'll need an alt account. Connect to the alt account using remote play. Use your controller with your main account and win the match. Done.

I guess this can be done with share play using another player as well if you don't have a PC.

Thank you so much, @luigino0911.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/14/2019 at 2:39 AM, luigino0911 said:

Thanks this is great advice for many games with this sort of Trophy and other things. Kudos. Interestingly I have several controllers as well but I travel ALOT for work and always pack my PS4 and have come across the need for a second controller before for with an trophy or shenanigans. Wish I had know this. Again Kudos.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
4 hours ago, Infernopommes said:

Weird. It didn't work when I tried with a friend from the same region; also every major source says it doesn't work, for example:

"Ubisoft download games Rayman Legends [is] blocked"

https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-11-06-not-all-games-are-on-board-with-ps4-share-play

AFAIK, you might not be able to Share play this game in Germany.

In Germany, we can't join shareplay for any game as long as the host is not from Germany, because of some censorship laws (weirdly enough, IP adress or actual location don't matter, it's what country your account is registered for).

The article I linked doesn't specify a country for the restriction on Rayman Legends.

If you browse reddit and so on, you'll find plenty of people from UK, USA and so on, who can't shareplay RL, be it with people from their region or from another.

I don't doubt that the video is real and that it seems to work for some people, but there are just a lot more for who it doesn't work.

Edited by Infernopommes

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Update on the shareplay question: Shareplay didn't work when I was the host and the guest was from Germany and Netherlands respectively (back when I wrote my previous post). However, I just got it consistently to work with a guest from Australia. Makes zero sense to me.

EDIT: It seems to work now regardless of host/guest location.

Edited by Infernopommes