Matchmaking

2 hours ago, Erkawest said:

Apparently that happens because each matchmaking server is set to be hosted by one random player. If that player leaves, it dissolves the whole lobby

Thanks for the reply erkawest. What a stupid system. Dont know y it cant be like cod where if the host leaves it just picks a new host

4 hours ago, Skargarim said:

especially annoying when it's a well balanced lobby with competative players. most of the time you get into a lobby where there are 1 or 2 pro players with the rest not even able to finish the race...

Yeah agree. Id say im a pretty decent player and come in top 3 90 percent of the time but i feel like some players have sf all race

7 hours ago, Oblivion said:

P2P servers in 2019. What a time we live in huh?

Yes... but an even more annoying thing (or is it?) is when the host leaves during the race... so you end up playing against bots since everybody disconnects. You notice this when suddenly everybody starts to suck lol

28 minutes ago, Erkawest said:

Yes... but an even more annoying thing (or is it?) is when the host leaves during the race... so you end up playing against bots since everybody disconnects. You notice this when suddenly everybody starts to suck lol

Yeah one race i thought omg im like 45 seconds in front and thought wow how good am i but on results page it was all bots lol

8 hours ago, Erkawest said:

At least those times you get the coins and nitro - the other day I simply got a message that everybody left and that I had to go back to the main menu =/