Brother Trophies missable?

So I defeated the guardian in Brother 1, but completed 2 without actually killing the guard. Proceeded to do the third one and killed him but could have skipped him if I wanted as well. I dont suppose there is a way to replay missions and/or go back and find/kill the guardian some way?

How did you get the keys without killing the robot? I didn't see the commanders spawn before the robot was destroyed in any of the locations. 

You can likely just get it through mission replay if you did manage to skip it somehow, as the trophy is just for destroying the robot. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Gage said:

How did you get the keys without killing the robot? I didn't see the commanders spawn before the robot was destroyed in any of the locations. 

You can likely just get it through mission replay if you did manage to skip it somehow, as the trophy is just for destroying the robot. 

You dont need to kill the robot for brother 2 or 3 to get the keys. You can simply just so the objective. The doors opened on brother 2 after I destroyed those red tanks on the roof. After I inserted the keys the mission was a success but I then died, putting me back at the beginning.

Also:

you can get god key early by joining someone on the last mission. Thats how I unlocked that. Its dumb that it put me at the end through matchmaking. I think at the time I has only done the brother 1 mission. I just beat the game though, lots of fun

1 hour ago, NightRusticDawn said:

The game have 3 save files, you are fine.

Are you implying i make a new character?

9 hours ago, Gage said:

This is the same for me.

The commanders only spawn after the robot is taken out. 

You can replay missions so you could try that even though these Brother missions are difficult, especially the parts in the sewers.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 years later...