Ripper trophy bugged

40 minutes ago, Johnny_Stargasm said:

Hey everyone,

I'm having an issue where the Ripper trophy, for which you need to perform 75 takedowns, won't unlock even though I have performed waaaaay more than 75 takedowns. I'm playing offline with the IA.

Anyone else experiencing issue with that trophy ? 

It seems to be a problem with tracking.

I got the Ripper trophy but the Sting Like a Bee trophy has glitched for me. It's super annoying.

1 minute ago, NightRusticDawn said:

I've been using the old blood pipe and no issues here. Haven't been keeping track of Sting Like a Bee (Havent been going for it either) But there is different versions of the things you need to kill, they look kind of the same but they are not name wise. Maybe that is causing your confusion.

The sting like a bee one is definitely bugged and only counts knife stealth kills

1 minute ago, Surgical_Assault said:

The sting like a bee one is definitely bugged and only counts knife stealth kills

Well maybe, I'll keep going at it with the old blood pipe anyway as I can get this trophy at a later date anyway if it doesn't pop.

As I said I think people are just mistaken the three armoured units from each other as only two of them Count for this even as they look similar in-game.

Not like it's hard to get this one done.

You can look at the stats and see if it's counting or not. The stealth kills stat under the heavy eny type is what's required for Sting like a Bee, so if that's not going up the you know it's not working. 

Ripper shouldn't have that issue I don't think, I got it from doing the front gun takedown on normal human enemies. 

16 hours ago, UlvenFenrir said:

sting like a bee isnt bugged. just very sensitive. if you stealth kill a super soldier at the same time an enemy spots you, it wont count. you have to stealth kill a super soldier without anyone noticing at all. you can check your kills under stats under heavies.

Mine definitely bugged out on my first playthrough. The total was stuck on 5 stealth kills even though I'd racked up easily 30.

I'm putting this down to playing co op from time to time because my second playthrough was singleplayer and the trophy (Sting Like a Bee) popped.

18 hours ago, Surgical_Assault said:

Yeah definitely not hard, but I was using the pipe also decided to farm the 2 at brother 3 to get the trophy but would always stay at 2, once I switched to the knife they started counting

This could also be the problem. 

First playthrough I used the axe and pipe but second playthrough used the knife.

Edited by reiner-