Who needs armor?

LunchCannon54

• 4 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 6:09 AM, LunchCannon54 said:

More like Who needs a controller?

Jesus Christ that was a gigantic pain in the arse; seemed like it was completely random after about 10-15 minutes of nearly destroying my PS3 controller waggling it. 

Anyone else struggle with this? 

Yeah I still need to get it lol. I had given up...

Got it thanks to BigSes on PST - 

Hi guys! With default controls, I just went into vs mode, put the controller on the floor (held in place between my feet, sitting Indian style), and used my right hand to go back and forth quickly on the left and right D-pad arrows while spamming L2. It unlocked almost right away, I tried for like 10 mins to do it normal and couldn't get it.

Its basically how us old schoolers would play Track N Field on the NES back in the day, the quick left-rights while spamming the L2 button. Wanted to bring that up. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Yeah, screw this trophy!

Spent over an hour and a half simultaneously bumping L2 and tugging the left stick left and right before getting it to work and when it did I wasn’t looking at the screen, just had my eyes focused entirely on my hands on the controller going crazy.

Also Skirt Destroyer is easier done within offline versus against a second controller knocking out the first as Candy with her armour flashing red on green in the last of three rounds.