Hiya !!!

TheLunaticRabbit

On 01/08/2019 at 7:32 PM, Helmet_time said:

Welcome aboard.  I've heard legends of what a pain the Omega Quintet platinum is.

Well it's a 4% rarity one, and I assure you it wasn't easy. At all. ?

The thing in Omega Quintet is a game mechanic on Advanced Mode (the infamous Order Break), which allows the enemy party to attack whenever they want, how many times they want.

In a word, HELL. ?

It's even worse than Dark Rose Valkyrie (which I also completed). Hard mode on that game was like beginner mode compared to this.

The one who had that idea is a sadist. A big one. ?

The only tip I can give is : Have patience and luck. Lots of it. Then grind away up to Lv999, giving the girls as much level up bonuses as you can and forge them your best hammers. I got DoubleX (18 million HP) in two turns (a round of 2x Cosmic Fans, followed by a one-shot harmonic death stream).

I was banned from youtube (Copyright infringement on game streaming. Seriously. ?), but if I find another solution I may post the video of the feat.

• Like 1

On 02/08/2019 at 4:41 PM, Commander Waffles said:

Welcome to the site!  What games are you looking forward to playing in the future?

Borderlands 3. Borderlands 2 was one of my favourite FPS (with Bioshock 1, Doom 3 and Bulletstorm) ?. I still play it occasionally, btw...

Otherwise, JRPGs. The FF7 remake scares me. Being a fan of the original game I'm really looking forward to it, but I REALLY FEAR they screw it up... ?

Oh, and I hope they release an iDOLM@STER game for the west someday. I really love the series, but it forces you to learn japanese basics to play them. Reminds me of the Sakura Taisen original games, another japanese-exclusive series I love. I'm still waiting for a western port...?