Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Some short dude (I know him but he will forever be known as some short dude) tripped over the controller wire and broke my console. This was before wireless controllers were so common. :P

What was the biggest mistake that made you feel stupid? (Nothing like life mistakes but more like dropping and breaking something or pushing the wrong thing on something important)

3 minutes ago, -Dark Mark- said:

This was before wireless controllers were so common. :P

Praise the wireless controllerB)

Playing a HD-Remaster Game on a very old TV( via scart Cable) and wondering why the game has problems with the cutscenes, just to realise that on a flatscreen with HDMI this problem not present is so yeah i fell really dumb at this time because i thought that the game is broken or something.

What is the game you don't want to play when your Parents/ non-gamer friends are around and seeing you playing it

• Like 1

Not for me, hyaku, GTA was a horrible driving experience (I cannot believe that a driving based game could have such a horrible control) and Shadow of the Colossus was a great empty world. Wasting time looking for the Colossus in a deserted land is not fun for me.

My favorite FF moment was when Zidane has an identity crisis and his friends help him to overcome the situation. Besides the song was amazing.

Edited by Iris Heart

I really don't follow gaming news besides what I read in magazines, lol. So out of the few, I'd say Mass Effect.

3 hours ago, Iris Heart said:

Not for me, hyaku, GTA was a horrible driving experience (I cannot believe that a driving based game could have such a horrible control) and Shadow of the Colossus was a great empty world. Wasting time looking for the Colossus in a deserted land is not fun for me.

My favorite FF moment was when Zidane has an identity crisis and his friends help him to overcome the situation. Besides the song was amazing.

I'd say GTA is definitely love or hate. The series started out as being mainly about driving but everyone knows it turned into being all about killing hookers with rocket launchers in the Vice City days. And I love it. :P

Favorite war movie?