Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

Far Cry 2. Not because of the standard FPS this game is but because how dead and unstable the servers were. It was simply the most boring boosting I have ever done in my life! It took a whole month to finish every single MP trophy, doing the same thing over and over... it was a such dead multiplayer. Sometimes the servers dropped and the latest progression was lost.

Same question.

The worst MP i ever played...hm ima say call of duty advanced warfare lol literally havent played a cod since that one and i used to love cod bunny hopping silliness

Favorite game that everyone hates? Like for example Resident Evil 6 or Final Fantasy 13, something like that not your favorite game ever but your most favorite hated game if that makes sense.. Or favorite obscure game that not many people know of.

lol call of duty world at war but its also my most favorite because of the accomplishment....the grenade spam on veteran made me so angry i thought id rip my hair off my head...

Ok what is your favorite platinum? One that makes you feel the proudest to have it, like you felt like you accomplished something big.

I'm between Trackmania Turbo and Overwatch.

Trackmania Turbo because it's a game that I have played for years and was good with this series back to PC. When Trackmania came on PS I was thrilled to test all the skills I have learned from this game. After tries and mistakes and all these years I've finally proven that I was a great Trackmania player with that shiny precious platinum!

Overwatch is another hell of accomplishment. While I hate online trophies, this game is simply the best online game I have played and enjoyed for years. When seen the trophies I was very sceptical that they would be achievable for most of people including me. Gosh I was amazed by myself to achieve hard trophies, especially online trophies! Every single trophy unlocked was a satisfaction! Damn I'm glad that I achieved myself with this one!

Your most ashamed Platinum?

Having a off-topic French subforum! :awesome:

Being serious though, I'd love to add more details and icons on the trophy lists such as...

- Specify the Region or the Country of a trophy list when it happens (like a German version with a little flag, or EU flag for Europe overall, etc).

- Games or a specific Trophy list are available on Physical copy only (a Disc icon)

- A game require a Move or PS VR to play the game (a little PS Move or a VR icon)

Unfortunately, it'd mean for the admins to add these details manually since PSN doesn't differ between Regions and what requires PS Move or PS VR. If somebody would do it, I would be the person to do this hard task.

Do you have everything it needs to be a admin?

Edited by Maxie the Mouse
  • Like 1