Ask the person below you a question

Fierce_DeityX1

23 hours ago, stiler72 said:

Well, yea, you can kill it that. In the past, I had many suicidal thoughts. And well, I tried to commit suicide once, but my brother was in the other room and helped me on time. Never tried it again.

What's your favourite kind of candy?

just gonna follow up i got into a car wreck and it scared the hell out of me...also almost drowned once when i was little

anyways to answer the person above me, prolly when i was small and went to a part of the pool that i knew i couldnt swim in and almost drowned lmao stupid life guard didnt hear me and my mom saved me xDDDD oh i'll also say this, something stupid a friend said to me in 8th grade, he thought girls could get pregnant with anal lol like some weird butthole babies xDDDD

ok my question..
ever have your nipples get really raw and hurt? lol i did once..didnt like wearing a shirt that week

Edited by xxLuBuX

1 hour ago, Maxie the Mouse said:

Nope. A lot of fanfics are bad anyway, they make me cringe.

Thoughts about fandoms?

i think most are bad or horribly ill informed and just plain stupid but some are good really it just depends on the community u find in said fandom

Hmm what country would you like to visit? Say you could visit any in the world

Yes. I had frequented once a Happy Tree Friends fan forums, I met people there and we were contacting each other. Then, the forums vanished along with all the people. There's a single one of them I know on deviantART but I haven't talked to him for years.

Ever been active to a fandom and in the end, you hate it and you left it with regrets and shame?

Edited by Maxie the Mouse