Cool and calm and Big show off?

Lightsp33d1987

I will be trying this today and try to make video. Basically you need to star new carreer in f2, play it all the way to F1.

Then you need to enter every practice, qualy and race.

You just need to enter - you can then crash or go out of session.

Basically -  the chance for her to appear in practice is 33% in qualies 66%. Race depends.

But I think this is the fastest way withou driving.

Every time you get the opposite than what you are going for, just exit game and reenter and you will be back at the interview.

4 minutes ago, Rakinho993 said:

I will be trying this today and try to make video. Basically you need to star new carreer in f2, play it all the way to F1.

Then you need to enter every practice, qualy and race.

You just need to enter - you can then crash or go out of session.

Basically -  the chance for her to appear in practice is 33% in qualies 66%. Race depends.

But I think this is the fastest way withou driving.

Every time you get the opposite than what you are going for, just exit game and reenter and you will be back at the interview.

Alright cheers these are the last 2 trophies i need now if i can do this method it would speed it up but if i have to race them i don't mind either.

• Like 1

It took me 2,5 seasons for the showmanship trophy

sportmanship seems to go faster, i'm already 3/4 after 1 season

i did pick a team that supported the attitude preference each time

once i got 1 trophy, i started a new career cause switching teams just ends up with keeping the highest attitude you already achieved. I was able to test this cause when i got the trophy it was just time for a new contract negotiation

And it's only a few races in f2 anyway when you start over

• 2 weeks later...
On 18/08/2019 at 9:16 PM, jvaferreira said:

My problem is that every time I get an interview I only get questions that affect the upgrade departments. Is there any way to change this?

For me I got cool and calm after the Monza race season 2, what seemed to help was the F2 rivals Lukas and Butler were always front row after qualifying and on the podium after the race.

This meant in the interview I was asked how I felt about sharing the front row/podium with the former F2 rival enabling me to give the “I’m thrilled answer” and thus increasing my sportsman rating quite easily.

I was still asked about upgrade department questions which I always answers because I think giving no comment can and did end the interview abruptly so as a result I was not asked the subsequent questions that can upgrade your rating

21 minutes ago, ValeNort46 said:

I was still asked about upgrade department questions which I always answers because I think giving no comment can and did end the interview abruptly so as a result I was not asked the subsequent questions that can upgrade your rating

I always skip the questions about crashing or collisions. And I don't know if it has any effect on how many times she shows up. Maybe if you don't want to talk the won't want to interview?

I've been answering everything now. Even if it lowers my rep to see if she shows up more often.