ice to meet you help/ tips

Can anyone here help me out as I need to get this but got no clue how to do this like how to plan this out as I follow videos and guides with doing it in the same places and so on but I can't seem to get them all to come close to the thing or one gets too close and dies due to being frozen to death and yeah I need help here. Anyone got any tips or some way to make this easy as I got no clue what am doing wrong as I make the bug enemies follow me and so on but still nothing.

Edit: Thanks to sve_1991_  I got the trophy, I think that tip is far better then the one with the outland place.

Edited by KANERKB

Use a weapon with a high Freeze chance, then hit the enemy with either an explosive weapon or a Butt Stomp after they've turned into a block of ice. Alternatively, find a Cryo Vine, shoot it once an enemy gets close, then blast them with a Torgue Shotgun.

Edited by HuntingFever
Update.

5 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Use a weapon with a high Freeze chance, then hit the enemy with either an explosive weapon or a Butt Stomp after they've turned into a block of ice. Alternatively, find a Cryo Vine, shoot it once an enemy gets close, then blast them with a Torgue Shotgun.

I have been doing that all this time. I done this before on ps3 but that was luck as it just happen when I played the game

Get a lot of the small torks to follow you. Run in circles or jump over them until you have more than 3 after you. Then run into a cryo vine. All should freeze, jump and buttslam them into oblivion. Three have to die in the same buttslam. I did this on my first try with no problems nor shortage of torks following me. The area of the Zapped 2.0 side_mission is an excellent spot.

• Like 1

You can always check shops n buy a Cyro spike shield and get cyro splash damage on your stomp ability to help it further, but in that cave that was mentioned it is really easy, just kill that dude in there n then try to lead the small enemies to the cyro vein then jump and stomp when you see 3 are frozen 

On ‎19‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 0:47 PM, Shmeefly said:

You can always check shops n buy a Cyro spike shield and get cyro splash damage on your stomp ability to help it further, but in that cave that was mentioned it is really easy, just kill that dude in there n then try to lead the small enemies to the cyro vein then jump and stomp when you see 3 are frozen 

oh I did, I got the plat to it now, not sure why no one talks about that cave that is near the easter egg to 2001.