Genesis Trophy Thoughts?

Sydoki

Somehow this game went under a radar for me. Turns out it's a first proper PS4 MOBA (top-down view) that looks like a descent game. I know that a lot of people would prefer a Paragon / Smite gameplay style for PS4, but I myself have been waiting for something like this for quite some time.

Here's some gameplay, it has a very distinct look and feel seen in Asian F2P mobile games ?:

Trophy wise it looks very easy and most (if not all) trophies will probably come naturally. As always, it's a shame that games like these come out with a minimum number of trophies and no plat. Permanently the game has been out for almost a week at this point, will definitely check it out and I hope devs will support it with future updates that include DLC trophies.

Edited by Sydoki
  • Like 1

I was willing to give this one a go if it had a plat,  I don't feel like it is worth it without the plat.  MOBA's are huge time commitments, you have to learn every character, all the game mechanics, etc and I see no reason not to just play League if there isn't going to be a plat.

1 hour ago, Regenrosen said:

I downloaded the game on the very first day it came out but it still doesn't even show a trophy list for me. Very weird tbh...

It looks like it's in an "open beta" state (even though the store page doesn't mention that). Since the list has been officially added to Sony's servers, the game should get a proper "full release" soon-ish.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was quite excited about this game. It's probably the only thing I miss from gaming on PC - mobas but this one is mediocre at best. Even Mobile Legends and similar mobas on tablet/phone are better. This game feels like it's still in alpha. They just wanted to push it out to get money from microtransactions.

2 minutes ago, theSpirae said:

I was quite excited about this game. It's probably the only thing I miss from gaming on PC - mobas but this one is mediocre at best. Even Mobile Legends and similar mobas on tablet/phone are better. This game feels like it's still in alpha. They just wanted to push it out to get money from microtransactions.

I'm totally with you on this one. It's a shame that consoles don't get many mobas; hopefully something similar (and better) will come to PS4 ?