"Two Colonels" DLC trophies available

LazyJournalist

1 hour ago, SirShavesALot said:

Hmmm... I might have screwed myself then.  I started a new game, the difficulty was on Reader and the first thing I did was set it to Normal to go for the trophy without healing.  Does the fact that I started it on Reader void the trophy?  If so, I'm going to use a healing kit in the final area because Dodge Expert is so freakin annoying.  1f60b.png

When do you set it from reader to normal?

When in the dlc then, i think, you need to go trough another playtrough.

A hint for the dodge trophy: When he first thrown then go backwards und push circle. Then you only need to watch out to survive and at the point of the last collectible the trophy pops.

26 minutes ago, sven100 said:

When do you set it from reader to normal?

When in the dlc then, i think, you need to go trough another playtrough.

A hint for the dodge trophy: When he first thrown then go backwards und push circle. Then you only need to watch out to survive and at the point of the last collectible the trophy pops.

Yeah.  I changed it after starting the DLC since there was no option to choose a difficulty before hand.  Oh well... the only annoying part is really the end.  I can just speedrun it.

• 2 weeks later...

Its gonna be God of War but you never know. I thought its gonna be fun doing a platinum, because I saw it has like 35% average completion, but JESUS I hate that backtracking and Odins Raven collectibles.

RDR 2 - I hate MP trophies and MP in RDR 2 is incredible boring.

Any FPS shooters that requies Superhard difficulty to beat.

57 minutes ago, Cmoud13 said:

Its gonna be God of War but you never know. I thought its gonna be fun doing a platinum, because I saw it has like 35% average completion, but JESUS I hate that backtracking and Odins Raven collectibles.

RDR 2 - I hate MP trophies and MP in RDR 2 is incredible boring.

Any FPS shooters that requies Superhard difficulty to beat.

This may be in the wrong thread? xD

16 minutes ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

This may be in the wrong thread? xD

Pardon me, I had 2 windows with PSforums and typed it into a wrong one :D It was 50/50 chance and I failed.

New Colonels - awesome DLC, ending was heartbreaking, but cannot see myself doing a trophy not using medkits, after a final boss fight experience

44 minutes ago, Cmoud13 said:

Pardon me, I had 2 windows with PSforums and typed it into a wrong one :D It was 50/50 chance and I failed.

New Colonels - awesome DLC, ending was heartbreaking, but cannot see myself doing a trophy not using medkits, after a final boss fight experience

Dodge master was the biggest pain in my opinion. I don't even think being on an easier difficulty in a separate run would make a difference.

The medkits not being used were only somewhat irritating because without them you become a 1HKO to everything in radiated areas. I died a few dozen times to random slug attacks alone. I just dismantled them every chance I got to ensure I didn't accidentally use one lol.

2 hours ago, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

Dodge master was the biggest pain in my opinion. I don't even think being on an easier difficulty in a separate run would make a difference.

The medkits not being used were only somewhat irritating because without them you become a 1HKO to everything in radiated areas. I died a few dozen times to random slug attacks alone. I just dismantled them every chance I got to ensure I didn't accidentally use one lol.

I am curious who is behind these trophies, who comes in the studio with an idea of such a difficulty or ridicilous trophy. Not saying that is impossible trophy, but I can see it as a pretty frustrating one.

9 minutes ago, Cmoud13 said:

I am curious who is behind these trophies, who comes in the studio with an idea of such a difficulty or ridicilous trophy. Not saying that is impossible trophy, but I can see it as a pretty frustrating one.

Dodge master was a pretty stupid idea for sure. It just doesn't belong in a game like this. Good thing is, you really only have to dodge one time. As soon as the Blind One throws the first dead body just duck and keep the flamethrower going on it. It won't do anything but freak out, escape, and as soon as it returns keep the flamethrower going again and he won't throw anything.

• 6 months later...

Managed to get Dodge Master on my 4th try when I noticed he throws one rat thingy right at the beginning so I went sideways and finally dodged it.

What's weird however is that I got the trophy for normal difficulty without medkits even though I completed the dlc on reader. Saved me one speedrun so that's cool. Before I started the dlc I used ranger exploit to get that trophy, then redownloaded patch and dlcs and started this one. When I open options I see reader difficulty. I wonder if I get the similar trophy in Sam's Story too. So far I encountered the vampy thing just once and it was a breeze. Btw this was all done after patch 1.08.

28 minutes ago, Terminus124 said:

So far I encountered the vampy thing just once and it was a breeze. Btw this was all done after patch 1.08.

The 2nd batwing encounter is far harder and has automatic death sections if you aren't careful.

The 3rd can be tough because of visibility and almost constant tiny damage happening but it is a bit easier than the 2nd encounter imo.

On 3/12/2020 at 11:11 PM, Avatar_Of_Battle said:

The 2nd batwing encounter is far harder and has automatic death sections if you aren't careful.

The 3rd can be tough because of visibility and almost constant tiny damage happening but it is a bit easier than the 2nd encounter imo.

I checked a video guide just in case. Unfortunately, trophy didn't unlock. I guess only Two Colonels one is glitched in a good way.