False Alarm: The Australian version DOES have trophies

abhinandhan22

1 hour ago, abhinandhan22 said:

Weird? It didn't show up on my trophy list. Any idea if u have to beat the game once or something before it shows up? I booted it up and exited and nothing came up

There are many games that require a trophy to be popped in order for the list to show. Safe to assume this is one of them? Have you even tried popping a trophy? lol

1 hour ago, aZombieDictator said:

When will people learn you can see trophies on the quick menu if they're not on the server yet.

So many threads wouldn't have been made if people knew that.

It's not the case of trophies not being on the servers. This is one of the games where the trophy list doesn't show up on your PS4 until you have unlocked a trophy.

5 hours ago, Demon--Prototype said:

There are many games that require a trophy to be popped in order for the list to show. Safe to assume this is one of them? Have you even tried popping a trophy? lol

Yeah you were right. Thanks a lot. Surprisingly I have never encountered a game like this before lol

7 hours ago, aZombieDictator said:

When will people learn you can see trophies on the quick menu if they're not on the server yet.

So many threads wouldn't have been made if people knew that.

I did check my quick menu actually. I just wasn't expecting to run into a game where the trophy set only unlocks after u meet the requirement of a trophy