More FMV games like this on PS4?

bud-arc

3 hours ago, bud-arc said:

Wow, was that some kind of stealth release? Thanks for the heads up! The price is right, too.

Looks like it. Just saw the list in the "new trophy lists" section on the main page and was wondering why I never heard of it. Found it in the "would be great to have on PS4" list of your post here, thus the game caught my attention. ?

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Added Vegas Tales and The Centennial Case: A Shijima Story (May 12) for anyone still following this thread.

Wales Interactive also has Who Pressed Mute on Uncle Marcus? (March 18) and Deathtrap Dungeon: The Golden Room planned for later this year. D’Avekki Studios (Dark Nights with Poe & Munro) has one called Murderous Muses, which seems to be a hybrid FMV game. And Sam Barlow (Telling Lies) has Immortality, but no word if it'll be on consoles yet.

Some other ones TBD:

AIDA 

The Gallery (April 2022)

Lost Lies

Once, in Times of Chaos (trailer on Steam)

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just updated the list. Thanks for all the suggestions, guys. (For some reason, I never got any reply notifications.)

I also added The Gallery (just released this week), Kids on Site: Hard Hat Edition (another Sega CD re-release from Screaming Villains/Digital Pictures) and I'm in Love With Your Dead Grandmother, which I found on a whim while searching for another game. It's extremely no-budget and possibly one of the worst things ever created, but a 1-hour (tops) platinum.

One that I really hope gets ported for consoles is Not for Broadcast, which seems like a nice blend between classic and modern FMV games. It holds a 10/10 score on Steam.

Edited by bud-arc

• 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 5/1/2023 at 4:06 PM, Camokidd87 said:

Awesome! Is this still being followed? Are you adding the fmv titles people comment to your original post? I really like fmv games and have been looking for a definitive full list. 

Yup, still keeping up with it as best I can. This really should be its own thread by now...