Endings Trophy

stuarta1001

When you encounter Lucien and have him at gunpoint,kill him so you get the key.Once you're near the diffuser you have to "Breathe it in" and then,"Reject" the mask for this ending to count. I'm currently playing through the game and read this in the trophy guide.

Edited by iamrb2212

35 minutes ago, iamrb2212 said:

When you encounter Lucien and have him at gunpoint,kill him so you get the key.Once you're near the diffuser you have to "Breathe it in" and then,"Reject" the mask for ending #6. I'm currently playing through the game and read this in the trophy guide.

Thanks very much, I was so confused.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

For me the Thank You trophy popped earlier than expected, I followed this guide https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/erica/339001-erica-platinum-walkthrough-text-guide.html and by mistake I did the 6th ending before doing the 5th, and the trophy popped even though I'm still missing the Not Alone Ending, so either the requirements for the trophy are still unclear or the trophy is glitched one way or the other. I also took the chance to pick up a couple collectibles I've missed during the playthrough for which the Thank You Trophy popped at the end. At the same time I'm posting this now, so I will remember how to redo the procedure if I'll ever get flagged for having the trophies listed in a wrong order.

• 2 months later...

@Sevket_Erhat I'm having the same issue with the ending trophy. I see that you've resolved it. What worked for you?

Edit: I resolved my issue by replaying Into the Moonlight ending but this time choosing to breath in and then reject the mask as opposed to the first time I just burnt down the hospital at the first chance. Rookie mistake! :facepalm:

Edited by Metal Slime King

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/05/2020 at 8:12 PM, Brightblade76 said:

For me the Thank You trophy popped earlier than expected, I followed this guide https://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/erica/339001-erica-platinum-walkthrough-text-guide.html and by mistake I did the 6th ending before doing the 5th, and the trophy popped even though I'm still missing the Not Alone Ending, so either the requirements for the trophy are still unclear or the trophy is glitched one way or the other. I also took the chance to pick up a couple collectibles I've missed during the playthrough for which the Thank You Trophy popped at the end. At the same time I'm posting this now, so I will remember how to redo the procedure if I'll ever get flagged for having the trophies listed in a wrong order.

I had the exact same thing last night. I got a couple of key moments wrong and ended up with the wrong ending it seems. So ‘Thank You’ unlocked but I still have ‘Not Alone’ to do.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/13/2020 at 11:12 AM, Brightblade76 said:

i managed to get the 'not alone' trophy without

Spoiler

saving both kirstie and tobi because i accidentally killed tobi right at the end of the first playthrough and burnt down the house but i'm not sure if kirstie survived or not after i told her to leave

meaning i'm still unsure whether to re-do it saving both just incase that somehow didn't count as the ending