Chest locations, now at 99,1%

TympanicScroll

I'm stuck at the chests. I currently have found 99,1% of the all the chests. At the world map, I got 100 coverage and I got all the harvest points. I don't see any chest icons anymore at the world map. So I think I got all the chests at the world map..

So, I think I've missed 3 or 4 chests. I did everything in my Ng+, story wise I now need to go to the final boss. I already picked up the chest behind the fountain in the last area before facing the final boss.

I found a guide with chests in the dungeon, but the dungeon is not fully visible in the guide so it's not very helpful imo.

https://m.imgur.com/a/itALo

Does anyone know a visual or textual walkthrough to get the chests?

Found these guides on the internet:

https://m.imgur.com/a/a8Xdy

http://huteikigame.blogspot.com/2012/10/ps-vita_18.html?m=1

http://ito.cside.com/kamonet/game3/ysc_psv/map_003.html

I really want to finish this :-)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Gommes_ said:

Don't worry. I am sorry but you will find them. I also missed one chest and a harvest point but found them eventually.

I also missed one harvest point but I got it eventually, the one I missed was in the north west area. Imo it's a lot easier to run around at the world map then go through all the dungeons again. Too bad the guides I found are in complete; not all dungeon area are listed.

Edited by TympanicScroll

• 1 year later...

So I have 100% map completion. 99.5% chests & 99.6% harvest points. I double checked the world map, finding 2 harvest points and one chest, bringing it to those numbers. I’m assuming I’m missing 1 harvest point now and 1 chest.

So I’m checking the dungeons and comparing it with the guide here. Starting with the easier ones and I’m at Frog’s Inn at the moment and the guide says there are 6 chests, but I only see 5. 2 underwater and 3 on the ledge. Now this is such a small area I doubt there is a chest I can’t find here...

Is this guide absolutely accurate in terms of chests per dungeon? Before I’m searching like crazy for things that aren’t there.

Thanks.

Edit: Found my missing Harvest Point. It was in the Ancient Burrow dungeon.

Edit 2: Found my missing chest. It was in the Ashen Forest: Marshland.

What a terrible game design...

Edited by BB-BakkerJ

On 1/20/2021 at 8:26 PM, BB-BakkerJ said:

So I have 100% map completion. 99.5% chests & 99.6% harvest points. I double checked the world map, finding 2 harvest points and one chest, bringing it to those numbers. I’m assuming I’m missing 1 harvest point now and 1 chest.

So I’m checking the dungeons and comparing it with the guide here. Starting with the easier ones and I’m at Frog’s Inn at the moment and the guide says there are 6 chests, but I only see 5. 2 underwater and 3 on the ledge. Now this is such a small area I doubt there is a chest I can’t find here...

Is this guide absolutely accurate in terms of chests per dungeon? Before I’m searching like crazy for things that aren’t there.

Thanks.

Edit: Found my missing Harvest Point. It was in the Ancient Burrow dungeon.

Edit 2: Found my missing chest. It was in the Ashen Forest: Marshland.

What a terrible game design...

I still need to find those missing chests. I will have a look where you found yours.

• 4 months later...
On 07/06/2021 at 1:50 PM, Shogunnz_ said:

For anyone is having problems as i did, I found this YT video that helped me out. 

This guy put the D over the table and saved me a lot of time xD

This guide is really helpful! I overlooked two chests in Forest of Dawn. Now I got the platinum.