Missing Deluxe and Super Deluxe Items

PandaGuyBonson

So after play Borderlands 3 for a few hours me and my friend figured out how to Redeem are Deluxe content via the Mail system. But upon reedeming the content we got the Skins and Trinkets but not the Guns, Shields, Grenades or Mods that come with the DLC. 

Bit strange that we pay extra money for content and it doesn't work as it's supposed to. 

Anyone else having the same issues??? 

https://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/t/super-deluxe-edition-missing-content/3137098

A few people are having problems on different platforms and yeah first thing I did was reboot the game load back in mail tab remained empty 

15 minutes ago, Crispy_Oglop said:

Might be worth posting on the official Gearbox forums, can't see anything online about missing items. Are you 100% sure they aren't in the mail tab? Did you try a restart too?

at the pause screen go to social and at the top it will have 4 diff option for shift codes and mailbox. In your mailbox it should have all the items u have unlocked. make sure theres enough room in inventory. I also believe you need to have sanctuary unlocked first. hope this helps everyone because thats where i found it

7 hours ago, Blood-Stalker1 said:

Found the items 

a disappointment because they are level 1 

i wasnt impressed with the items except for the shield. i didnt actually discover these until level 12. 

I only opened my cosmetic packs.  I am holding off on opening the others until I reach a higher level, since it should be whatever level I am when I open it.  The guns I loot are doing just fine for now anyways.  Been pretty lucky with rare drops this time around.  It does suck to see so many people having issues with it.  I find it bizarre they are sporting incorrect stats or just disappearing all together.  The forums on gearbox are filled with comments about people having this exact issue so I am certain it will be patched sooner than later.  It will be interesting to see how they fix the issue for those who have already lost theirs.